4| first day in the villa

the girls pulled Jess and Eve for a chat, wanting to know who the girls would potentially go for as they wouldn't give much away.

"who'd you like, now that we're away from them?" Leanne asked the twins, the question all of us girls have been wanting to ask.

"like when you first came in," Siannise added.

"i'll talk to them more, like i just wanna chill," Eve laughed out as Jess started talking.

"i hope that they're approachable so i don't have to go up and be like, 'right let me get to know you', do you know what i mean?" Jess said as i nodded.

we continued talking before Mike pulled the two newbies for a chat, Callum, Connor and Ryan also tagging along.

Shaughna and i got under the covers of the day bed, Leanne and Siannise in the other, "competition for us," i said as the three agreed.

"i think the boys are just excited because they're twins," Leanne pointed out as we all watched the boys and twins sit down.

"i was really wanting to know who they liked," Siannise said as Leanne laughed a little from beside her.

"i was trying to get it out of them," she said as i started to laugh along.

"i didn't even want to know because if one of them said Callum, he'd be like 'game'," Shaughna said worriedly.

the four of us looked at the group laughing loudly together, Shaughna sighing and throwing her hand up.

"that doesn't mean anything, guys," Siannise tried to reassure.

"i'm fine! i'm fine, i'm fine," Shaughna said as me and Leanne laughed.

"listen, if them boys come back up and can tell the difference between Jess and Eve, i'm done," i said, the girls laughing.

-

it was time to get ready for bed and i was currently throwing on a pair of grey shorts with a tight, long sleeved top.

again, the girls were trying to crack Jess and Eve but not getting very far as expected. Leanne and i were the first to leave the dressing room, walking downstairs and into the bedroom.

"night, L," i said tiredly, leaving Leanne at her bed to jump into mine. not long later, Ryan joined me in only his boxers.

"up for a cuddle?" he asked quietly as the both of us got comfortable.

"no harm in a cuddle," i pointed out just as the lights went out, "goodnight!" i shouted out.

pulling the covers over me, i moved closer to Ryan and we shared a little cuddle before falling asleep.

-

i woke up to the blinding lights, sitting up straight away as voices filled the room, "sleep alright?" Ryan asked as he got up from the bed.

"yeah, you?" i yawned out.

"it was good, yeah," he smiled slightly before leaving the room with the rest of the boys. i moved over to Shaughna and Leanne, getting in the middle of them as i pulled the covers over my head.

"did anyone get a little spoon?" i heard Shaughna ask.

"no," Leanne said, even though her and Mike were pretty cosy.

"yes you did!" Shaughna exclaimed making Leanne pull the covers over her head in embarrassment making us laugh.

after a while of chatting, we all headed upstairs to get ready for today.

outfit ;

i was now in the kitchen with most of the other islanders, me focusing on making some toast and coffee

"are you eating toast?"

i turned away from watching the kettle boil to see Callum and his adorable smile, "yeah."

"i'm already making some, i'll make you some while i'm at it," he said with a smile.

"aw okay, thank you," i said thankfully, slowly turning back to finish making my coffee, "want some coffee?"

"no- well, yeah. if you don't mind," he said making me nod and smile.

"not at all," i said before fully turning around to make three cups of coffee.

a small plate of buttered toast was placed in front of me as i picked up one of the mugs, turning around slowly to hand it to Callum.

"thanks," he said simply, passing me a smile before walking off.

i finished off my toast before picking up the two mugs and walking over to the beanbags by the pool, Nas, Connor and Ryan all looked up as they spotted me approaching.

"don't worry boys, i'm only dropping off the coffee and then i'll be on my way," i said jokingly, bending down slightly to give Ryan his coffee.

"you can stay for however long you like," Nas said as he threw me a playful wink.

"thank you," Ryan said softly before i walked away to join the girls on the day beds.

"what he lacks in height he gains in personality," i heard Shaughna say as i sat down on the edge of the bed.

"what's going on?"

"Nas is talking to the twins," Sophie informed me as Siannise sighed.

"i don't know how to feel about it to be honest," she said as she watched closely from the distance. "so he's grabbing them breakfast but he didn't even ask me if i wanted any breakfast, i'm sorry but-."

"is he making them breakfast?" Paige asked as we all looked over at them now in the kitchen.

"i'm sorry but has he asked me if i've ate today? has he asked me if i wanted any coco pops," Siannise said comically making us all laugh.

-
should Angel stick with Ryan or go for Callum?
like Callum and Angel get together a bit later or something?