14| Connagh & Finley

"it's so hot," i said as i lay on one of the beanbags, Paige across from me.

"and it's just gonna get hotter everyday as well," she said making me groan slightly. all of a sudden, there was a bleep from my phone making me sit up.

"i've got a text!" i shouted for the first time since being here, Paige squealing in excitement. "Angel, Connagh has chosen you for his second date. please get ready to leave the villa," i read out as all of the boys ran up the stairs and to our level.

"#angelpullhimbythehorns #willhegetyourvote!" i read out as i did a little dance to show my excitement.

Angel;
i haven't been on a date in ages, so i am so excited.

me and Paige continued to dance in our places as we screamed, slightly rubbing it in the boys faces.

"fuckin hell, someone's excited," Callum commented as he laughed nervously. there was again another bleep, this time from Paige's phone.

"i've got a text!" she screamed out, making sure to look at the boys. "Paige, Finley has chosen you as his second date. please get ready to leave the villa. #highlandfling #turnthepage!"

we again started to cheer and scream, standing up as we made our way down the stairs to the dressing room, Callum, Connor and Mike following behind us.

"who're you going on a date with?" Callum asked me as we walked over to the dressing tables.

"Connagh, with a g," i said smugly.

"make sure to fuck up his name when you go in there," Callum said making me laugh. 

"i could never," i said as i held a hand over my heart jokingly.

"he's worried," Paige whispered as he walked away with Connor.

"hm..." was all i said as i smiled a little.

Angel;
i do fancy Callum, but we haven't spoken about getting to know one another or anything like that, you know? so for me, him being worried, shows that he cares at least a little. well...hopefully.

"right, what we wearing then?" i asked Paige as we both studied the clothes. "we don't want to go hoe straight away," i said as Paige agreed.

"naw," she said.

"but we wanna go, we can be a hoe," i stated as we both started to laugh.

"classy but trashy," she said making us laugh again.

3rd pov

"how're you feeling mate?" Connor asked Callum as the two joined the other islanders on the day beds.

"i mean we aren't in a situation, do you know what i mean? but i am stressing a little bit, because i would like to peruse something with her," Callum said as Connor nodded his head to show he was understanding.

"it does show that you care, which is nice," Leanne said with a smile, knowing that she has been wanting the two to get together for a while.

Callum;
i do fancy Angel, but i'm not sure how she feels. i am stressing myself out a little bit.

outfit ;

Paige and Angel made our way over to the other islanders to say bye, "looking lovely, ladies," Nas commented making the others look over

"strut, strut, strut!" Mike hyped making the two girls sway their hips as they walked. Callum kept his eyes on Angel, thinking how stunning she looks.

"she looks so nice," he muttered to Mike making him agree.

Callum silently wished that she wasn't dressed so good, knowing that her date wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off of her.

the two girls made their way around the group, Callum standing up and bringing Angel in for a hug, "have a good date," he said as they pulled away.

"thank you," Angel smiled as she turned around to hug Mike.

"but don't," he added, Angel choosing to pretend she didn't hear it.

"bye!" everyone waved off as Paige and Angel walked away from them.

"did you hear Callum?" Angel said quietly as her and Paige held hands.

"no, what'd he say?" Paige asked.

"he said, 'have a good date, but don't'," Angel informed her friend making Paige smile.

"that's a good thing for you," she said.

Angel's pov

Paige and i walked up the slight hill leading to the two tables which two very good looking boys sat at.

"hiya, i'm Angel," i said with a smile as i approached a table that an obvious tall, dark, handsome guy sat at.

"alright, i'm Connagh. nice to meet you," he greeted as he stood up, kissing both of my cheeks, "you look lovely," he complimented as he looked me up and down before pulling out my chair for me.

"thank you, so do you. thank you," i said as i took a seat, Connagh doing the same.

"so, tell me a bit about yourself," he said as he got comfortable in his seat.

"well, i'm twenty years old, i'm from Essex and i'm a makeup artist," i informed him as he nodded along, "what about you? tell me about you," i said.

"i'm from Cardiff and i am twenty seven. i lived in London for a little while, just working and stuff," he said.

"awh, that's nice. what do you do?"

"i do a bit of modelling and i work at a gym back home, so yeah," he said as i nodded.

"obviously your a model," i said making him laugh.

"i just have to say this, but you're beautiful," he said with a smile.

"awh, thank you," i smiled.

"so what's your situation then?" he asked as i took a sip of wine.

"to be honest, i'm not really in one," i said making his eyes widen a little.

"how's that?" he asked in slight shock.

"well i am coupled up with Ryan, but he's now liking Shaughna," i said with a small smile making him smile.

"so...are you open to getting to know anyone then?" he asked.

"i mean, it would be stupid to rule anything out so early," i pointed out making him smile again.

"that's good to hear then," he said as he took a hold of his glass.

"so why're you still single? you're a handsome lad, so what's the issue?"

"thank you, first of all. i just haven't found the right person yet," he said making me nod my head, as i am the exact same.

our date soon came to an end after a lot of flirting and laughs later.

-
i realised that i had to make her go on a date with Connagh to replace Shaughna, as there would be more drama.
also the next few chapters will be a bit longer as i'm trying to catch up.
thank you for reading xx