6| decision time

after the challenge most of the couples broke off together, Ryan and i taking a seat across from one another on the sun loungers.

"how was the challenge? i think i enjoyed being a biscuit for today," i said making him laugh as he shook his head.

"it was good. obviously Callum kissed you, how'd you feel about that?" he asked.

"obviously he is an attractive boy, he's really sweet. but i am enjoying getting to know you at the moment," i said honestly making him nod.

"good to hear," he said as a small smile came onto his face.

"how was the kiss with Eve? or was it Jess?" i asked, not sure if i had got the right twin that kissed him correct.

"it was Eve, i think," he said as he pulled an unsure face making me laugh. "i wasn't expecting it, to be honest. they pulled me for a chat earlier but i'm not that interested," he informed me as i tried to hold back a smile.

"interesting."

-

i stood in front of Shaughna as i did her makeup for tonight, brushing the makeup brush along her skin smoothly.

"how was your chat with Mike earlier?" Sophie asked Leanne.

"really well, i feel like we're both on the same page now," Leanne said as she pinned her hair back, walking towards the mirror.

"and what is that page?" Sophie asked with a playful laugh.

"erm, we're just gonna get to know each other," Leanne said as me and Shaughna looked at one another.

"such a good couple," i said quietly as Shaughna agreed.

outfit ;

we all headed outside and into the garden, making a beeline for the bar

we all headed outside and into the garden, making a beeline for the bar. after pouring our drinks and saying a toast, everyone split off.

Sophie, Leanne, Paige, Siannise and i all headed over to the day beds, sitting down to have a chat.

"so how's you and Ryan?" Sophie asked me with a smirk. 

"good," i said with a small smile, "i am happy with just getting to know him at the moment."

"that kiss with Callum though, what was that?" Paige asked making me shrug.

"lucky guess?" i questioned.

"Ryan didn't look too happy but i don't think he's the type to make a big deal out of a challenge," Siannise said as we all agreed.

"Mikes talking to Jess and Eve," Paige said to us as she stared off at the outside lounge area beside the kitchen.

"Mike?" Leanne asked as i leaned over Paige to get a better look.

"yeah," i confirmed, seeing Mike in the middle of the twins.

"i have a feeling..." Leanne said making us sigh a little.

"that one of them will pick him?" Siannise asked making Leanne nod.

i poked my head out again, only this time to see Mike walking over, i quickly moved myself out of sight again, "he's walking over," i said quietly.

"who?" Leanne asked.

"Mike. he's walking over here. pretend we're talking about something else," i said just as Mike came into view.

i looked off to the kitchen to see Shaughna with Nas and Ollie, so i decided to get up and join them, making sure to tell the others before leaving.

"came back and my mans gone," Shaughna said to me, gesturing with her head at the twins talking to Callum just where they were talking to Mike.

"oh shit," i said as i took a sip from my plastic flute.

"oh shit..." someone repeated making Shaughna and i turn around to see Ryan walking over to us, "look at you," he said with a smirk as i shook my head, facing away from him to hide a growing smile.

"damn, smooth," Shaughna said impressed as her and Ryan shared a small shoulder nudge.

"i mean when does she not look good though?" Ryan said as he stood beside Nas and Ollie who were munching on some crisps.

"true, you look pretty good all the time," Ollie said making me pull a face slightly.

"thanks," i said awkwardly as Shaughna raised an eyebrow at the blonde boy.

-

Sophie, Connor, Ryan and i all sat on the day beds together when two pretty blondes approached, "Ryan, fancy a chat?"

as Ryan left, i gave Sophie and Connor a look, "what if one of them picks him?" i asked.

"no, i don't think so. he's pretty happy with you at the moment," Connor said making me shake my head a little.

"but it's their choice, not his," i pointed out making Sophie nod slowly.

"i mean there is a possibility but i don't think they will," she said reassuringly, "they've only pulled him for like two chats since getting here."

"yeah, i guess," i said before changing the subject onto talking about Connors job.

"i've got a text!" Eve yelled, everyone perking up to listen. "Jess and Eve, it is now time for you to choose which boys you want to couple up with. all islanders must gather around the firepit. #yoursforthetaking #doublewhammy."

Sophie and i stood up to join the girls as Connor joined the boys, "they better not," Leanne said quietly to us before we all walked down the stairs and took our seats at the firepit.

the two stood in front of us, Ryan having his arm around my shoulders, everyone waiting for the girls to break up a couple.

-
thank you for reading!! Xx
i've worked out a plan on how to get Callum and Angel together but you guys will just have to wait ;)