13| new boys

i was sat on the outside lounge area with Paige, Siannise, Eve and Jess. Paige telling us how strange it's been now that Ollie is no longer in the villa with us.

our conversation was cut short when the bleep of a phone sounded, Paige's eyes widening as she picked up her phone.

"we got a text!" Paige screamed, me looking over at Callum and Connor as they stared at us confused. "girls, make sure you get some beauty sleep tonight because tomorrow..." Paige read out, stopping to let out another excited scream.

"two new boys will be entering the villa!" she said as all of us girls began clapping our hands and cheering happily. "#didsomeoneorder #freshmeat!"

"this'll be interesting," i said as i stood up from my spot beside Siannise.

Angel;
i'm definitely excited. i'm not really in an official situation, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

"Yas!" Sophie cheered as i walked closer to her, Connor, Callum, Shaughna, Ryan and Leanne.

"got to wake up early tomorrow, gotta look nice," i said with a smile, noticing Callum staring at me from the corner of my eye.

Callum;
it has took me this long to realise i am interested in Angel, and now this happens.

"i'm not stressing, mate," Connor said calmly.

"you should," Sophie said as she played with her hair.

"want to have a chat with the boys?" Ryan asked Callum and Connor making them stand up and walk off to the day beds.

i plopped down on the beanbag Callum just got up from, "you're winding the poor boy up," i laughed.

"it's so funny," Leanne said as we watched the three walk away.

"how're you feeling about the new boys?" i asked Shaughna.

"obviously i do like Ryan, but we'll just see what happens," she said with a smile as i nodded my head.

"did you see Callum's face?" Leanne butted in making me raise an eyebrow as to what his reaction was.

"he's worried. you can tell," Sophie said as Leanne and Shaughna agreed.

"but we aren't like anything, so he's no reason to be," i said a little sadly, wanting to know if Callum is as interested in me as i am him.

Sophie smirked a little, clearly knowing something that i didn't.

3rd pov

Ryan, Callum and Connor joined Nas and Mike on the daybeds after walking away from the girls, "how're yous feeling?" Mike asked as the three sat down.

"me and Shaughna have just been getting to know one another and we are good. but there's no reason why she shouldn't get to know these boys, do you know what i mean?" Ryan said as the boys nodded.

"yeah, i'm the same," Mike agreed.

"i've pretty much just realised that i do feel something for Angel, and now that could potentially be ruined before it's even started," Callum sighed.

"what about Eve?" Nas asked as Callum shrugged.

"just not that click," he admitted, "so now i do just want to focus on Angel and see where her heads at, i guess we'll see tomorrow," Callum said as Mike patted his back comfortingly.

"Sophie is just rubbing it in my face," Connor sighed as he looked over his shoulder to see Sophie waving her arms in the air.

"some girls just want a reaction," Mike said as Callum shook his head disapprovingly.

"it's just a bit disrespectful. like Angel, Paige, Siannise and Jess don't even have situations and they aren't as excited as Sophie is," Nas pointed out.

"yeah, it's just a bit fucked," Connor said, the situation bothering him.

Angel's pov

i woke up at the same time as everyone else, sitting up in bed and bringing the covers up and over my body.

"i've got a text!" Paige said as she picked up her phone.

"let us open our eyes," i said making the other islanders laugh.

"girls, new boys Connagh and Finley have each chosen two of you to go on dates today. #modelbehaviour #newrecruits," Paige read out as she cheered.

just as Paige had finished reading there was another bleep, this time from Sophie's phone, "Sophie, Connagh has picked you for his first date. please get ready to leave the villa. #welshrareabit #prosandcons."

all of a sudden there was another text, this time from Siannise's phone, "Siannise, Finley has chosen you to go on a date. #finyourboots #dontfudgeitup," she laughed out.

"let's get you two ready then," i said happily as us girls all got out of bed.

"they sound like trouble, these boys," Siannise said excitedly as everyone began getting ready for today.

"but you like a bit of that, don't you?" Leanne said dramatically making us all laugh.

Sophie and Siannise were the ones really making effort, "wow!" i exclaimed as i checked out Siannise wearing her lilic dress.

"is this too much?" she asked, examining herself in the mirror.

"you look stunning," i stated making her smile before i left the room to change into my bikini, pairing them with a pair of high waisted denim shorts.

outfit ;

i stepped out of the villa, heading for the kitchen to fill up my bottle, Shaughna, Ryan and Callum all sitting around the island

"Angel, what do you think their gonna be like?" Shaughna asked as i let the tap run.

"good looking? i guess we'll see," i said as she smirked.

"how're you feeling about them coming in?" Ryan asked as he munched on some cereal.

"excited. it'd be good to see a new face around the villa," i commented casually.

"what if one of them takes an interest in you?" Ryan asked as i noticed the attention of the three fully focused on me as i filled up my bottle, securing the lid.

"i mean it's not like i'm in a situation with anyone," i said with a shrug of my shoulders as i glanced at Callum, "so it will be interesting to maybe get to know new people."

"yeah, definitely," Shaughna said as she full on turned to Callum, nodding her head towards me, as if indicating something.

"what?" i asked with a raised brow, Callum shrugging his shoulders quickly. "okay, well time to get the sun," i said with a smile before walking away from the kitchen and joining Paige on the sun loungers.

Shaughna's pov

"that was your chance!" i exclaimed quietly as Angel was still in earshot.

"chance for what?" Callum asked as he bit his lip.

"you could've shot your shot," Ryan said as he shook his head slightly.

-
what boy should choose Angel for their date?