5| spill the tea

most of the islanders where gathered either around the pool or in it, Nas, Ollie and i childishly splashing one another as Callum rested his arms on the edge, talking to Shaughna. Mike and Leanne also sat at the side, catching some sun and continuing to get to know one another. Paige and Siannise, well they were just talking about anything and everything, sat beside one another on the beanbags.

"Callum, do you want to come for a chat?" Eve asked, shading her eyes from the sun as she stood at the opposite side of everyone else.

"yeah," Callum said quickly, already beginning to jump out of the pool.

"like with all of us on the bed," Eve added, pointing to the occupied daybeds that Jess and Connor sat on. Callum climbed out from the water, Nas and i walking through the water and to the edge.

"how you feeling?" i asked Shaughna as i rested my arms just in front of her feet.

"it is what it is," she scoffed, at this point all of us at the pool now paying attention to Shaughna and the situation.

"he does seem like he was really happy with you so i wouldn't be too worried," Nas said

"it's up to him," Shaughna said as she looked off at Callum joining the twins and Connor on the beds.

i looked over at the kitchen to see Ryan making his way over, two water bottles in his hands.

"they did say they go for more personality," Nas said making everyone laugh.

"oy, don't mug my man off!" Shaughna defended jokingly as i watched Ryan pull two beanbags beside Paige and Siannise.

"Gel!" Ryan called, using the nickname i said most people use.

"yeah?" i asked, not paying attention to the continuing conversation of the situation.

"come here," he said as he waved his hand for me to come over.

i jumped up from the water, leaning onto the ledge as i did so to help pull me up. i took a hold of my mic before walking over to the beanbags.

"are there no towels down here?" Paige asked as she looked at my dripping wet body.

"no, none," i replied.

"i mean, who's really complaining?" Ryan asked as he gave me a once over making me and the girls laugh.

"right, what is it?" i asked, wanting to know the reason i was called over here.

"just wanted to sit with you, and give you this," Ryan said gesturing to the empty beanbag beside him and then handing me my water bottle filled with ice cold water.

"that's cute," Siannise said with a smile as Paige quickly agreed.

"thank you," i said, taking the bottle into my own hands before plopping myself down and onto the beanbag.

"this is to wash all that coffee out of our systems," Ryan said as i took a sip of water, nodding with my eyebrows raised.

"is that so?" i said making him nod, Paige stood up from her beanbag.

"i'm gonna put my legs in the water," she informed before walking off to the pool.

"Mike? Mike? want to come for a chat with us?" the voice of Eve said, Mike agreeing before jumping out from the water.

we all watched as they walked away, only to stand at the glass fencing (don't know what to call it) right across from the pool where Leanne was.

"isn't that a bit of an awkward place to have a chat?" i said making Siannise nod her head. "especially right in front of Leanne," i added, noticing Paige, Leanne and Ollie talking about it too.