29| a hole in the villa

my eyes stayed on Connor and Sophie as they stood beside Laura, the two holding hands, "...you must save either Sophie or Connor," Laura told us.

we all huddled together to discuss our thoughts, "we love both of them," Mike spoke as we all agreed.

"either way this villa loses," i said sadly as it went quiet.

"all of the boys are gonna want to save Connor and all of the girls are gonna want to save Sophie," Shaughna said matter of factly.

"i couldn't see him go, he's like my brother," Callum said as i held onto his hand, leaning my head onto his shoulder.

"yeah same," Ryan then said.

"if we sent Sophie home he would just mope about for her," Shaughna said.

"i don't think he would," Ryan then said as Shaughna scoffed.

"your just saying that cause he's your mate."

"he's mature enough," Ryan said as the rest of us sat quietly and watched.

"he's mature enough but doesn't know when she's having a joke," Shuaghna snapped back.

-

"it is now time, i know this is tough but you have to give your decision," Laura said as Mike spoke up.

"this decision was hard for all of us, we love both Connor and Sophie. not just as friends but as family. we have decided to save this islander because they are an amazing person, they bring positive energy to the villa..." Mike said Callum leaned his head onto my shoulder.

"the islander we would like to save is...Sophie," he said as i looked up at Connor, my eyes watering slightly.

we all stood up as Laura walked away, Callum hugging Connor before Connor moved over to me, "i don't want to go," he said into my neck.

"don't you'll make me cry," i said as we laughed a little before pulling away.

"you alright?" i asked Sophie as we shared a hug.

"it's so annoying..." she said as I nodded.

"i know," i agreed before we headed inside to help Conner pack his belongings.

-

after a sad goodbye, we all headed back upstairs. i sat down at the beanbags with Paige, Finn, Luke T and Luke M.

"do you think sophie will leave?" Luke T asked us.

"i don't think so. she'll make the most of her time in here," i said as the group agreed, "that's why we chose her to stay."

i got up from the beanbag before heading to the kitchen to grab a few things, heading down to the dressing room.

"hi," i said gently as i saw Sophie sitting alone with a wet face, "here's some chocolate and tea," i said as i placed the items in front of her.

"thank you," she choked out before bursting into tears.

"awh, Soph," wrapping my arms around her, my attention was caught by Shaughna entering the dressing room also holding a cup and chocolate.

the three of us laughed a little at all of the treats Sophie now had in front of her, "are you sad because you're gonna miss him?" Shaughna asked as we both hugged onto Sophie.

"It's just such a shit situation."

"I was shocked that it ended up being down to yous two," Shaughna said as i rubbed Sophie's back, quietly agreeing.