12| bye Ollie

everyone was gathered around the firepit as requested from Ollie, who sat at the end as he looked very serious.

"i've been thinking about this for a while now," Ollie started off and by the boys's saddened expression, i knew it wasn't good news.

"obviously getting to know Paige has made me realise that i do still have feelings for someone on the outside," he said making my eyes widen a little in awe.

"but if i stay here longer, i'm not being honest with my heart. so, unfortunately guys...i'm gonna have to leave," he announced as all of the boys stood up to give him a hug.

i sat there as i watched them all. Ollie and i weren't that close, but it's going to be weird not having someone that's been in here from the start to not be around.

"oh, my god. i've got a lump in my throat," Sophie nervously giggled from beside me as i looked at her.

"don't because then i'll cry," i said making her laugh a little.

i stood up and made my way over to him, engulfing him in a hug, "i'm happy for you. now get out there and get that girl," i said quietly as he lightly chuckled.

we all had a little chat, having a group hug before Ollie and the boys headed upstairs to help him pack.

"i really hope everything works out well," i said as we watched the boys walk away.

"it's so sweet," Paige said with a small smile.

-

we stood at the door, giving Ollie our goodbye hugs as we said supportive comments to him, "bye, Ollie!" i cheered along with everyone else as he walked away.

Callum stood behind me as we all watched Ollie wheel his suitcase away, his arm hanging loosely around my shoulders as he leaned on me.

i looked up at him to see his saddened face, "awh, come here," i cooed, reaching up to bring him in for a hug.

"gonna miss him," he said as i nodded my head understandingly.

outfit ;

we all headed out to the garden that evening, everyone gathering around the bar, "today is not one of our best days, obviously a good friend of ours has left

we all headed out to the garden that evening, everyone gathering around the bar, "today is not one of our best days, obviously a good friend of ours has left. here's a special toast to Ollie," Mike said as we all raised our glasses before taking a drink.

"let's go for that chat, babes," Shaughna smiled at me, linking my arm with hers as we walked to the day beds.

i didn't fail to notice some of the worried facial expressions on the other islanders faces, knowing this could only go one or two ways.

"right, i'm just gonna put it out there. there is clear flirting between you and Callum, and i'm fine with it," Shaughna stated.

"it's just that nothings really happened between us, do you know what i mean?" i said making Shaughna nod.

"yet. there's nothing yet," she said making us both laugh. "how do you feel though?"

"i dunno. he is attractive and we do get along. but he's already got two girls," i said with a laugh.

"babe, we do need to talk. Ryan. how's it going with Ryan?"

"since he's been getting to know you, we haven't spoken as much. and i don't even mind, like when i think about it there wasn't that click that he clearly has with you...so," i said as Shaughna smiled a little.

"i am swaying more towards Ryan, to be honest. that's why i asked because if yous two were getting along really well, i'd definitely back off," Shaughna said making me nod.

"we are getting on but maybe more in the friendly way. like Ryan and i don't even have to talk about it, it's pretty clear," i said.

"so basically what i was thinking is that me and Callum won't happen, there's just not that spark. him and Eve, there's not much going on. so i would say to go for it," Shaughna said. "like i was looking at you guys and was like, their so cute," she said making me smile.

"we'll see," i said as we looked out to see Sophie, Connor and Callum around the beanbags, the three seeming to be continuously checking to see how the chat was going. 

Sophie's pov

"what's the situation between you two?" i asked Callum, referring to him and Angel.

"she is my type. like 100% my type," Callum said making me smile.

"she's such a lovely girl," Connor added.

"alright you," i said jokingly making him laugh.

"obviously Shaughna and Eve are amazing but i'm getting more and more drawn to Angel. i'm pretty sure Shaughna and Ryan are getting a lot closer though," Callum said as Connor and i nodded along.

"there is a lot of flirting there," i pointed out.

"i do fancy her. but i already had Shaughna and Eve so i felt like a bit of a dick," Callum said making me chuckle.

"you've liked her from the start!" Connor exclaimed excitedly. "in the challenge, right?" Connor said as he turned to me. "we all told Callum to kiss, i think it was Paige, and Callum goes and kisses Angel anyway," Connor said as i laughed.

"really? Callum, go for it! what're you waiting for?" i said as i slapped his arm.

"my heads already all over the place," he admitted.

"and? you and Angel have a lot in common, have good chat, have flirty banter. yous are both clearly interested in one another," i stated making him nod.

"right, yeah. i'll definitely talk to her," he said as i smiled and took a sip from my glass.

-
Oohh but will Callum get to talk to Angel before the new boys get a chance to?
thanks for reading xx