I can be your Band-aid

[Jacob]

I cautiously open Shanell's door and enter her room to see her on the floor in a corner.

"Shanell"

She doesn't respond.  I walk closer to her and see something  in her hand. I took her razor so what could it be?

"Shanell what's in your hand?"

I still get no response. Then she suddenly falls backwards. I rush to her and begin shaking her limp body and realize she's unconscious.  I look and see the object in her hand. An empty pill bottle.

She wouldn't consume a whole bottle of pills would she?

I hesitantly grab my phone and dial 911.

"911 what is your emergency"

"I don't know what's wrong with my friend she tried cutting herself and now she's unconscious"

" Has she lost a lot of blood"

"No, she's not bleeding at all, I think she might have over dosed on some medication."

"What's your name?"

"Jacob"

"Alright Jacob sweetie, I need you to calm down so that we can help your friend"

"Ok"

"Ok I need you to check and see if she has a pulse"

"Yes she does"

"Good now I need you to go in the kitchen"

"What! No she's dying, I can't leave-"

"Jacob hunny listen to me, your friend doesn't have much time. Now go in the kitchen and grab a bowl, a metal spoon, some salt and any check for peppermint or eucalyptus oil."

"I don't see any oil"

"Hunny I need you to check the bathrooms"

"Uh I see something with pepermint oil as an ingredient"

"Ok I need you to mix the salt and peppermint oil together and hold it under her nose"

I do as the lady instructed and surely Shanell starts coughing.

" it worked she's awake. What is this stuff"

"It's a homemade smelling salt good for waking up unconscious people. Now I need you to get you're friend to the hospital to make sure she's ok.

"Yes Thank you for your help"

I hang up my phone to deal with a now conscious Shanell.

"What the heck is that stuff" Shanell  asks teary-eyed 

Her expression changes and she becomes silent as I give her a cold stare. She's has some explaining to do.

[Chresantos]

"You're suppose to be my bro."  

"It was an accident "

"Explain how you accidentally kiss my girl"

"I told you. "

" don't bother wasting your breath "

"Craig, you my bro. I would never betray you like that. "

"But you did "

Craig walks off I try to follow him but he disappears and the once colorful hallway become a black room with no windows or doors.

"Silly Roc when will you learn "

I look around and see no one. But I know that  voice.

" where are you Star?"