You?!..

Recap. Prod and Nicole are together with their Complicated friendship. It's kinda boyfriend girl friend but then again it's still a brother sister kind of thing. Star likes Prod.. Ok lets get back to the story. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________ 

Star's POV 

WTF just happened. This nigga is so nice helps me up checks for bruises offers to take me home. And totally disses me before I can even get my whole answer out of my mouth. He must be playing hard to get.. But one thing he doesn't know is I get what I want always!!

OMG ((lol get it)) that's him. I kinda run to him and call his name.

C: uh. Hi.. Uhm STAR? 

Me: so uhm yea my mom texted me and said my brother went home without me. And I am totally LOST?? Can you help me?

C: uh sure. What's your address

Me: IDK

I'm not lying either.

C: we'll I uhm....

?: aye yo Prod

C: oh thank god.... ( Saved .)

Me: what was that?..

I kinda get sad I heard what he said perfectly and clearly.

C: Owh uh.. Nun... Aye wassup Ray

My heart shatters a bit. Maybe he's just playin hard to get.. Rite... 

I smirk a little to myself.. With that small bit of hope being restored to me..

Ray's POV 

Ok I'm heading home when I see Prod with that girl from the park. WTHeck is this NIGGA DOIN!!?!? I just got him and Nicole Back together and now he messin with some chick on da side.. Damn... *huffs* guess its Ray Ray to the rescue AGAIN!..,..

Me: Aye yo Prod

he said something but I wasn't close enough to hear.  

When I get close up I see his facial expression look more like he was relieved rather than guilty..  

And the Words HELP ME. GET ME AWAY FROM THIS JUMP OFF. We're written all over his face.

I give him a wink and think Time to put on that Pretty Boy Charm..

Me: uhm Heye Lil ma I don't think I caught your name last time we met.

?: you can call me Star.

I see a smile appear on ha face.

Me: star that's a pretty name. Well miss star could I borrow prod real quick

S: uhmm..K

Ha easy ..

Me: thanks

I grab Prod and walk away and make sure she can't hear us.

Me: Prod you just got Nicole and you can't go five seconds without f-ing with another girl.

P: mane no she ran up to me just now talking bout she lost and can't get home and asked me to help.What was I suppose to do be a complete ass?

Me: ok I feel ya. I guess I could help her home just follow my flow but I must warn ya lying WILL be necessary.

P: I'm cool with it.

We walk back to her with sincerity.

Me: Heye so Whats goin on ova here.