Gonna Get It In? (Nicole's POV)

Owkay taking a break from the whole updating limit thing and dedicating this to PunkRockGurl one of the BEST fans EVER!!!!

recap: Prod was about to embarass Nicole but couldnt go throgh with it so he gave Nicole this whole speech about how he was disappointed at her behavior. This Part is about Nicoles Point of View on the situation.

______________________________________________________________________________

Nicole's POV

Owkay uhm what the heck am I doing this is my enemy the boy I hate fear despise- my bully. So why the F am I all over him I gotta stop. But I can't.

Wait ....he pulled away from me?. Now what .?¿let me guess ...a hidden camera that's recorded me being a complete hoe. He slides me off his lap. Sighs and begins to speak

Craig:Nicole tell me what are you doing.

Me: what? Do you mean " even though I Clearly know what he means"

Craig: I haven't talked to you in a long time. We're not friends. I torment you and basically make your life a living hell everyday. I push you around you're barely finished with high school. And you are over here about to have sex with me. What the hell is wrong with you!!!!??¿ Honestly give me one good reason why you would even consider doing this because there ain't no way you want your phone back that bad...

What he just said hurt me really bad.. Not because he said it.. But because it was True..

I black out thinkin: because I love you Is what I want to say.. but I can't take the answer I have a feeling that is gonna be him laughing or the whole school being entertained at my expense. So I lie and say I don't know.

He: gives me a pitiful , disappointed look and tells me he expected more of me.

He shows me to the door hands me my phone and says good bye.

I head back home. My grandparents aren't that strict and it's the weekend so they don't ask me where have I been. So I walk to my room and begin to think what just happened.

Honestly I don't know what happened between us and I gotta find out no matter how painful because sometimes the truth hurts but nothing could be worse then the feeling I get when I zone out and think of what me and Craig have been through then come back to reality knowing that it's over or when my dreams turn into nightmares and I wake up in cold sweats sometimes silently screaming or crying to myself. Ugh.. But for now I guess I'll try to get some sleep. One things for sure I WILL find out the truth.

_________________________________________________________________________________

owkay, Taking a break from the story.. sorry that this is super short posting again eventually...

+5 comments and votes before i update. so comment share and vote. Become a fan and Follow me on Twitter.

@Green_Saphire98