Secrets?

Nicole's POV

It's lunchtime I'm just not hungry.. As usual but then again it's not normal because I was just sick.

I was sick of these nightmares.

Sick of these flashback.

Sick of everything.

I'm tired of breaking into sweats. Yelling in pain stuttering and shuddering in my sleep.

And to make it worse Prod saw it and heard everything.

Flashback of Sunday Morning after Nicole snaps out of her terrified trance:

There I am in his arms almost as if they were walls of protection he kisses my forehead and eventually releases me from his tight grip.

"Nicole what just happened"

My eyes begin to tear up again. He gently wipes the tears from my eyes. I turn my head the other way

I feel his hand touch my face as he redirects my head to him

he tilts his head trying to meet the glare of my sadness and distress expressing eyes. With his concerned caring ones.

" Please. Tell me"

"I-i... Im s-... Im sorry I can't "

" You can trust me" *Smile*

" I... Uh... Umm" *Tears fill my eyes"

I get up off the bed and rushed down the stairs

"Nicole wait!!"

I hear Prod behind me soon as I hit the door he's already there leaning against it.

"Please Prod ...I just can't"

I can tell that he's hurt and angry.

"Soo. What you are saying is that you can't tell me.?.. Your Boyfriend.

His voice is deepening. And getting tense.

"No it's not that"

He's all the way mad.

"Then what The HELL is it?!!"

He yelled at me.

I look at him like I'm a shaken up Chihuahua.

He sighs. He pulls me into a big hug.

And begins to rub my back in circular motions.

"I'm sorry. I honestly have no idea what you're going through. It just hurts me. You Know"

He lets me go slides to the side and turns the door knob.

"Bye Nicole"

Flashback over

What does he think of me honestly. I'm crazy, a freak a nut job.

He seemed as if he genuinely cared. Ugh.

Why is this happening to me I've already been through So much. The bell rings and I rush to class.

I've been avoiding Prod all day. And I really don't wanna bump into him.

Shanell's POV

I come over to their table and I'm pretty sure Roc was staring at me god only knows what he was thinking. But I'm here to talk to Prince not the manw.... Well I'm. Not gonna say that because I don't like it when people call me it. Who knows it might not even be true but then again. It could be. And if that is the case then his gaze at me could be total lust.

I see the look in Princeton's eyes. I'm DEAD. He grabs me by my wrist leading me to, at the most part empty, hallway. He's yelling at me. And he has every right to so I stand in silence. Before I could explain he totally cut me off.

Every word he uttered made me feel worse. Basically everything I had thought about last night was coming out of his mouth. How I would never find love, and blackmailing him was a whole new low for me. But I was paralyzed because of that dreaded word WHORE.

I finally utter the words "I know"

He just stares at me almost as if my words have stunned him like he didn't believe that those two words were apart of my vocabulary.

I take this time as a chance to tell him what I have to say. Once I finish I feel stings all over my wrist and arm. This whole time he was jerking and yanking on my arm.

He had a good grip which completely tore open almost every scabbed cut on my arm from last night.

I cringed in pain and try my best to pull away from his hold. I have a feeling that I probably look like a lost puppy.

He glances at me then his hand it's covered and dripping in blood. All the sadness in my eyes the pain I feel.

I run. I don't know where I'm going and I don't care all I know is I got to get away. He's following me though.

I head out to the field and hide behind the girls locker room. I peak around the corner and see Prince. I know he wants to talk to me but I don't want to.

I am ashamed.

Ashamed of all the pain I inflicted to myself.

Ashamed of how Princeton feels right now.

Ashamed of all that I've put him through.

But mostly I am Ashamed of knowing that I could take away all the sorrow pain and regret from him by just letting him know it's not his fault.

But I cant talk.

So I crouch down and wait for him to leave.

Knowing he's gone I get up and just leave. Me and Prince have next period together I don't wanna go.I'll get my work, maybe Jazzy could drop it off.

I head home running straight to my room.

Then to my bathroom.

____________________________________________________

D Time

Ok so prod tried figuring out what was wrong with Nicole. But she was afraid of what he would think, say and do..

Prod was hurt and kinda Ticked off. But then he calmed it down but stepped aside and just let her go. I mean it was kind of a whole you know what: Bye get to stepping moment.

You guys know Prod. Do you think he would leave her?

Shanell is deep into Critical Crazy Mode. What will she do once home?