Dream or NIGHTMARE

Shanell's POV

WELL yesterday was crazy. All of a sudden I felt. Something....I was light-headed. ...How could that be I'm in a coma for god's sakes . I'm tired of lying hear Holding on to my little strand of hope. I'm tired of basically dancing on the border line of death and life. I just want to end it all.

I wish life would stop teasing me and just let me Die. Why should I even be alive right now. I can't think of one reason why I should live.

-End Of School-

Roc's POV

THANK GOD we have the next two days plus the weekend off.

I still feel bad. But if I could redo yesterday I honestly probably wouldn't do anything different.

I like to make mistakes sometimes. I learn from them and It reminds me that I'm human.

I see Prod heading out of school. He got his dad's car. Aw yeah I'm bout to get a ride home.

"Aye yo. Prod"

"What up"

"Aww.. Today's been rough. See my leg hurts."

"Word what happen"

"I fell down the stairs in the hallway. And you know today's the last day of school for the week so them seniors. Just walked all over me"

"Well, sounds painful... See ya"

*Sighs* "I'll see ya"

I start limping and whining.

"Aye. Roc"

Yes!!! I got me a ride home.

"Yea."

"So. The pain just suddenly kicked in when you was walking away from my car. Cause you was walking normal over here."

Damn. I didn't think that through.

"Uh.. Yea.....you kno-"

" Shut up and get in the car"

I start laughing.

He drops me off and I head into the house and go straight to my room. I'm TIRED.

Prod's POV

I See Nicole when I dropped Roc off. They don't live that far from each other. I never really payed attention to that.

I start heading home. She won't talk to me what's the point. I park the car and head inside. I fall face first onto my bed.

I'm exhausted. Five minutes later and I'm out like a light.

Shanell's POV

I hear a voice who I'm guessing is the nurse.

"Back so soon. Wow Its not very often the exact same person visit a loved one in the hospital on a daily basis."

"Well, I guess I'm just different"

"Well, you are very strong most can't endure seeing a loved one in pain on a daily basis such as this"

I have that feeling coming on again. ...

"Beep... beep...beeep "

I feel a sharp pain in my chest.....

I open my eyes but the lights too bright so I shield them with my hands.

I finally suck it up and open my eyes. I just have to know who's been here for me all this time. I turn my head to the side and see Jacob. With his head down.