Talk it out

Ok I'm starting off when prod was having his conversation with Nicole.

__________________________

Prod's POV

"Well.. Atleast I don't run around with other people instead of the person you CLAIM YOU 'LOVE' so much"

Did this girl really just get smart with me. And she honestly has the nerve to go there. Really after all that she's done.

"Oh really. You wanna go there. You have ran around with other people if you wanna get technical you've been SLEEPING around with other people"

She looks at me shocked and confused

"What are you talking about?"

"That night at the Party"

She's completely silent.

"Well anything you wanna say"

She looks like she does... But she doesn't say a word. She just looks at me then shakes her head.

"Say something" I tell her

"Is what happen that night the reason why you started treating me differently."

"Yea it is but if you were in my situation you would do the same thing. Maybe even worse"

"I don't even know what I'd do"

We both kinda smile at each other. For once. It's been a while. I really hate to ruin the moment but I have to know what happened.

"But what happened last weekend"

Her smiles fades from her face.

"I..I just can't talk about it right now."

I really wanna know its killing me that I don't but that's why she ran away last time. She'll tell me when she's ready.. Right? I hope she does.

"It's ok. I completely understand. But remember I'm always here for you."

She smiles and rolls her eyes

"Obviously.."

"Prod... I really don't want any secrets between us"

Then tell me what happen last weekend.. I can't say that. she refuses to tell me.

"I don't either"

"Owh well you wanna know what I fear the most sometimes."

"What"

"Loosing you."

"Well.. Technically.. You already did"

She looks down away from me.

"I know" 😔

I pull her close into my chest and tilt her face towards mine.

" That means You already know what it's like.. Soo.. You shouldn't be afraid of what you experienced. You know what to expect"

"Uhh. Maybe I'm afraid of what to expect"

"Well.. I'll never do that to you again... I'm sorry."

"Well.. That night at the party."

I tighten my fist a little getting mad. But still smile so she doesn't notice.

"What about it?"

"Well.. That night I-"

I cut her off before she can finish.

"Actually I really don't wanna talk about it. Maybe some other time.