You Know Me?

Ray POV

I got Star love struck already. She's what I call THIRSTY! And she switches guys more than I switch boxers. That's a serious hoe.

*Bop* "aye watch it."

I look up to see this beautiful girl.

I help her up.

"Are you ok ?"

I look into her eyes I think tears are about to fall.

" uhm. I don't mean to sound a bit outgoing but. What's Your Name?"

"I uh. It's Clover"

" that's a pretty name"

"Oh. Uhm thanks"

she looks down at the ground.

Her voice is so light soft and cute like a mouse but not squeaky. You can tell she's the shy type.

I get a bit closer to her. I lift her chin up.

"Why is a pretty girl like you so sad?. With beauty like yours a smile should be on that face."

She smiles " Aww Ray"

" You know me?" * Smiles*

I grab her by the hand.

" How do you know me?"

" I gotta go"

She runs away. I chase her but she's fast and I'm kinda exhausted after all that commotion with Star. But I don't wanna think about Star.

Who was that Girl? She must go to the same school as me.

I take one good look around to be sure. And she is gone.

Clovers POV

School today was brutal. I was late to class. I got detention and on top of that I had to walk home. I decided to relax in the park ya know enjoy nature for a while.

It was actually fun. And then I saw Ray Ray He's in my art, math and history class. And he doesn't know I exist. Oh well, even if a guy like him would like me. I don't have the nerve to talk. I notice that he's with a girl

Maybe they're friends. Then I see It. He kissed her point blank kissed her. I wouldn't have a chance with him any way. The girl he was with had a rainbow head and was real loud ( more like Ghetto) maybe that was his type. Loud outrageous and outspoken. But me I'm just a little mouse.

I've seen enough time to head Home. "Ow!!"

"Aye. Watch it" the voice says.

Oh god. I start getting all teary eyed. It's not like we actually had any connections or anything. Why am I crying.

" are you ok?"

I don't respond.

" uhm. I don't mean to sound a bit outgoing but. What's Your Name?"

"I uh. It's Clover"

" that's a pretty name"

"Oh. Uhm thanks"

I look down at the ground not wanting to face him. And I'm kinda nervous. This is the first time he's ever looked at me let alone talked to me.

He gets closer to me staying at a respectable distance. He lifts my chin up.

"Why is a pretty girl like you so sad?. With beauty like yours a smile should be on that face."

How could I not smile at that.

" Aww Ray"

" You know me?" * Smiles*

He grabs my hand.

" How do you know me?"

" I gotta go"

I don't know why I said it but I did. I run and take the long way home. Ray really until now hasn't even acknowledged my existence i know because our houses are back to back to each other (not next door back to back). And he doesn't even know my name.

I make it home hop in the shower. I get my hair completely wet and it gets all curly oh well. I go to sleep with a smile on my face. In my dreams the words Ray said to me run repeatedly through my head

"With beauty like yours a smile should be on that face."

____________________________________________________

Just letting you guys know no more D-Time

Read comment vote share

#SpreadThePeace lol that's a hint to what's to come but a serious question.

And sorry this is kinda short but oh well