What do I Do

If you noticed in the last part. Nicki wanted to tell prod something and started acting a bit unusually when he mentioned the party. She was dumbfounded..... Silent nothing to say

So here's another chapter.. Nicole's dreaming.

__________________________

Nicole's POV

"You whore.."

"Roc... Stop please"

*Prince walks in*

I'm just sitting there zonin in and out to what they say.

Next thing I know prods in my face.

All I can move is my head. I notice I'm partially nude. Usually I'd cover myself or something. But I CAN'T MOVE!! Prod's staring at me in disgust . He leaves the room.

In my mind I'm screaming DON'T GO CRAIG PLEASE. But my body stays motionless.

[Dream over]

I wake up crying..

Every night the same nightmares. Why do I have these strange visions.. I'm tired of it all. For gods sake I just wanna cry.

I tossed and turned all night thinking about my conversation with Prod. And when I finally fall asleep I start having my little nightmares.

Truth is I don't remember that night. I was majorly buzzed. I think?.?

I don't smoke or drink... It's just that whole nights a blur.

The whole scene was unbearable.

[Flashback-last night's conversation]

Prod says he loves me.. Here goes everything.

"Well... I... I.... I uh... I just can't help it ok... I'm sorry.. I always mess up.. I'm so distant. And defensive and.. You deserve the best." I say

"What?"

"Your right.. I'm wrong.. I continue to push you away.. I'm wasting your time and there's a girl out there who deserves you more."

Why did I just say that. Even though its a bit true,

"Well you are that girl... I want you.

"But I'm not right for you... You should just move on. I mean there are so many signs."

What am I saying. Why do I keep pushing him away with my words.

"Signs what do you mean signs?"

"Well.. You've been bullying me for one"

"But I apologized. I admitted that I was wrong. I was just hurt and angry."

"Well... There's that girl"

"Who?"

"That blue headed chick"

"I told you before I don't like her.. And I have you"

"Well that's the thing."

"What.."

"Well I saw you with her the other day. •In the morning.

•And at school twice.. I see you guys together all the time"

"Well actually I was just in a bad mood. And she was trying to cheer me up. She's just my friend"

"Well maybe you should look into it. it's obvious there is some kind of connection"

"Well, if it is I surely couldn't tell. But you know what is obvious is that you've seen me all week and chose to ignore me and avoid me."