Early Morning(s)

Shanell's POV

Mane here I am again Blacked out. Damn. Why didn't I just die back there . Why don't I die now.? I hear voices, well a voice.

" I'm sorry but it's getting late and it's time you leave"

" Ok."

"Don't be so sad you can come back and see her tomorrow"

"But"

"I can assure you we will take good care of her"

"Promise me you will"

"I promise to make her my job Personally."

"Can I say goodbye first?"

"Sure. I'll be outside the door."

I hear the door open and close shut.

"Shanell I only want to know what happened. I'm not leaving you in here like this. I'll be back tomorrow."

They grab my wounded wrist kiss it.

"Goodbye"

I hear the door slam shut.

By myself again....

Prod's POV

I can't sleep. I haven't talked to Nicole all day. I probably shouldn't have yelled. It was just so weird and scary and when she wouldn't tell me that hurt. She's told me everything else. Right? It makes me wonder what else she could be hiding from me? I check my phone ...still no call back.

I call her it goes straight to voicemail. Text her no text back. Well there's nothing left for me to do. But try to go to sleep.

Early in the morning I get up and I decided to walk to school.

" Heye Prod"

I turn around....Shit!

Ray's POV

I wake up happy as a MoFo. After meeting Clover I was in the best Mood ever. I just wish she didn't run away from me. I think it was kinda cute how she was all nervous. I've never really been interested in relationship and love and all that, Especially NOT loud girls like Star. I swear sometimes she be looking like a damn Christmas tree. Anyway I could tell Clover wasn't that type of girl. I'm in such a good mood I decided to open my window and let fresh air enter my room. But that's when my heart Dropped.

Nicole's POV

The best way to avoid him is to head to school early.

Uhh!. I know I'm wrong but I'm just not ready for the judgement. I wash get dressed and I'm ready to go. I'm trying to to keep a low profile so I got my hair down covering basically my entire face. Sum shades on, a red hoody and a black knee high dress and my black and red hightop Jordans. Eh. I like crazy outfits like that. I'm good to go and head out The door.

I feel someone grab me SHIT.!

____________________________________________________

Comment Share Vote FAN ME!!!