Gonna Get It In?

(A/N)
Shout out to IndiaaMarshae for voting so I'm dedicating this to you! 
__________________________

Just to recap After prod and nicole bumped into each other they accidentally switched phones Nicole unlocked prod"s and feared that he would do the same and embarass her so she goes to his house. prod just got out the shower and Nicole is Out of it Seeing him that way and he's home alone lets see what happens __________________________________________________________________________
Prod's POV
Ha aw. Mane she is scared out of ha mind. Girl look like she's about to piss herself. Now what am I gonna make her do. Hmm.... I GOT IT......

Me: you can sit right there *points to my bed* I'll be right back.. *smiles devilishly and leaves*

I come back ( wearing boxers and basketball shorts No Shirt) and see her standing literally shaking. Ha ha as soon as I laugh she turns and looks at me almost as if she had finally come back to reality.
Me: what's the matter miss me already.
Nic: *rolls eyes* what do you want.
Me: isn't it obvious..
She: looks at me confused.
Nic: No its not.
Me: Owh well let me give you a hint.

I grab her and kiss her on the lips and next thing I know this girl's tongue is about to go down my throat. Then I begin to think imma fuck ha and duck ha and maybe take a few pics and the whole school will think she's a hoe. She will be ruined and destroyed. Perfect...
This girl pushes me on my bed and is grinding on top of me. Aye.. I ain't do nun this was all her I reach my hand up her shirt and start to unsnap her bra when suddenly... There's a knock on my door. I try to ignore it but they still knocking. Dang.. We both stop and I go down stairs. I see ray at the door. DAMN ruin my moment.
Ray: wassup
Me: uh nun mane
Ray: aiight well me and prince was bout to hit up this party you in
Me: naw imma stay home
Ray: so you gonna stay in this quiet house.. Hold up...why is it so quiet in YOUR house.. QUIET?¿
Me: I'm home alone for the next 2 weeks. Maybe longer
Ray: aww mane lucky. But I'll talk to you later Aiight
Owh yea and talk to Nicole mane Word...
Me: *think* I'm doing more than talking. *Says* aiight see ya ray.

I get upstairs and back to what I was doin and then I get a text from ray.

Text says
Aye yo prod I see ya tryna get it in., and wrap it up I don't wanna be no uncle at 16.. Ha you thought I ain't know. Wat I look like an idiot.

#Domo King#

Dang Ray... I put back my phone
Suddenly, A thought runs through my mind saying Craig you can't do this not to Nicole not NOW. Remember you love her..
Love her :Echos through my head.. I try to shake it off but I can't.,

I'm not even in da mood anymore so I pull away from ha and slide her off of me...

Me: *Sighs* Nicole tell me what are you doing.
Nic: what? Do you mean
Me: I haven't talked to you in a long time. We're not friends. I torment you and basically make your life a living hell everyday. I push you around youre barely finished with high school. And you over here about to have sex with me. What the hell is wrong with you!!!!??¿ Honestly give me one good reason why you would even consider doing this because there ain't no way you want your phone back that bad...

Nic: *pauses for a moment* I don't know.
Me: *gives her a disappointed look* I expected more of you..

I grab her hand Get up and head down stairs I then open the door, hand Nicole her phone and tell her good bye .

__________________________________________________________________________

Why was Nicole all over Prodigy (Craig)? Was the thought running through Prods head his conscious telling how he really felt.? What is Nicole gonna do now. And How the Heck did Ray Ray know what prod was doin.?!!! What was Nicole even thinking.? Do you guys really wanna know?. Well you MIGHT not have to wait..... i MIGHT update again tonight. At about 11:30 pm eastern time.

BUt if i dont.... +5 more votes and +5more comments... before i do

As i Always say Comment Vote and Definitely SHARE...!!!!