The Phone Situation

Prod's POV
After school I hear my boys Ray Roc and Prince calling my name man I'm not even in the mood.
Ray: aye
Me: What'd up
Ray: we was gonna go play ball. You in?
Me: Nah I think imma just go home
Prince: But your Owkay.. Rite??
Roc: Yeah man I didn't mean to bring up Nico.,,
*Gets Cut Off*
Me: Nigga please she ain't even on my mind. *lies*
Boys: alright see ya later
*Prince and Roc: *Head toward the Court*
Ray: yo Prod. Mane I know what's really goin. On you still lik... *Gets Cut Off*
Prod: *gives ray an evil glare* man naw I'm over it
Ray:* not intimidated by Prod's glare* look mane you my boy and I'm always gonna be real with you and I think that you need to talk to her. And hear what she has to say. You won't even give her a chance to explain. All you do is push and throw her around. She probably doesn't even know whats goin on.You still like her and I know it.
Me:*soften ups my stare* *huffs* alright mane but I'm not in the mood to talk text me later
Ray: aiight *Walks towards the court*

At Home
I get home I find a note from my mom.

Note says: HEYE Craig sweety I'm gonna be gone for the next two weeks. Your great aunt is sick and I'm taking care of her. Your sisters are with Sasha and your brothers are at a friends house. Your fathers still on his business trip so you've got the house to yourself... No girls.. I guess it's Owkay if Ray Chresanto and Jacob cum over though
DON'T destroy my house.. I love you

Home alone YES the best way to relax. I lay down for a while. *Thinks about What happened slamming into Nicole, what Ray said*... Mane sum way to start my weekend. I stare right at my blank ceiling I get a text.

Text
Jazzy: Heye girl you owkay
First of all who the heck is jazzy?¿
I couldn't reply or Unlock my phone
What the F. I think and see that's not my wall paper it's Nicole she's so cute.

Mane I got her phone. I guess I have to talk to her now. Owh well right now I need to clear my mind.

So I strip and hop in the shower booming my Music good thing I got an iPod I can IMessage her *Smiles*
WAIT... No snap out of it. Mane what ever I'm just gonna chill and let the hot water hit me.. As I stand there and the steam begins to rise. I feel my mowhak starting to drop mane.. Owh well... (I love to take long hot showers because when I get out and open the bathroom door cold air chills my whole body) I stand there washing as the hot water seems to slowly wash away my semi depression, Pain, sadness, Hurt and GUILT.

Nicole's POV
Ugh I got Craig's phone hmm I wonder
0898
*Click*
Aww my birth month and year is his passcode.. Owkay I should seriously not go through his phone.. but.. NO I should just give him his phone because I am tempted to go through it.
Owh what if he does the same thing I did and unlocks my phone..he will ruin my life. I can't wait until next week. *Sigh* I gotta go to his House.