Tell him the Truth

Prod's POV

FIRST OF ALL. Why are you AVOIDING ME??! I haven't done anything wrong.and Another thing when I try to talk to you. you completely ignore me and push me away like it doesn't matter like its nothing. Is that what I am to you..... Nothing? Is that what you see me as.,... Nothing? Is that what I am to you NOTHING?!? I'm tired of this and you really must be crazy because the fact that I could be completely hurt and still somehow am able to still care about you should mean something. Im not afraid to admit when I'm wrong and apologize to you. Nobody is perfect But you act like you never do anything wrong.

Do you have any idea how all the SHIT you put me through,makes me feel? Huh...,"

I pause and notice Shes about to cry. I'm really not gonna stop because I'm about to let her know.

"Well... I'll tell you.. It makes me feel hurt, Mad, And even depressed sometimes It makes me do crazy stuff...Stuff like actually defend you and fight my own Brother even though he's telling the truth.... And for some messed up reason I still love you."

"You Really Love me" asked Nicole.

I look at her still pissed.

"Yes...I Do"

"I'm sorry Prod.."

"Yea."

She looks at me with a serious face.

"No!! I mean it I really am Sorry. I just.. Well......it's complicated."

I raise an eyebrow and cross my Arms.

"Well I've got plenty of time.. So.... EXPLAIN."

She pauses for a moment.

"Before I say anything....Just...Don't judge me. "

Nicole's thoughts:

Prod says he loves me well lets find out.

Shanell POV

He asked that dreaded question.

I quickly begin to panic and hyperventilate. As images of what happened quickly flash through my head.

-Flashback-

I Rushed home up to my room and straight to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and begin to cry. What could I do. I was in Pain I was hurt. My scars were torn open Blood dripped everywhere. What was I to do. I grab my razor and hesitantly held it in my right hand But then threw it On the floor. I yelled in Fustration. I continued thinking of all the events that happened not that long ago. I felt bad Prince probably thinks he's hurt me severely but he hasn't. I have. I grab the bottle of water on my dresser. Right now I dont want to feel anything, see anything or be anything. The way I see it I AM NOTHING. I open my cabinet and down almost half a bottle of pain relievers and Some sleeping Pills. I think it's time to sit back relax and LET GO OF LIFE.

Then I black out

-Flashback over-

I don't remember anything else after that.

But I can't tell him the truth.

I'm afraid.

Afraid of what he might think if I told him the truth.

Afraid of what might be added to the list of lies and rumors already being spread about me.

Afraid of what I might do.

But Jacob isn't like that. Would he be that way with me?

Prince's POV

Uh. HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID. Why did I ask her that.