The Encounter

Prod's POV

I step out. Wrap a towel around myself and cut my iPod off then I hear bangin on the door. I thought it was Ray or one of my boys so I go downstairs with nun but a towel. I open the door.

Nicole's POV

I call Jazz off my house phone and tell her everything luckily she knows where he lives.

After Craig flipped on me I forgot a lot like where he lives. He's like 2 blocks away. So I walk.

I'm terrified because I have to see him not because it's late and I'm walking down two blocks. I freeze at his door knowing that I have to knock.

The Door opens... Here goes nuthin.

*Stares at Craig* OMG ...!!!

Prod POV

I open the door and See Nicole.

She's not saying anything..

Me: Hello... HELLOOooo?

I follow her eyes., *Tries not to smile* I'm about to have sum fun now.

She's blushing.

I snap her out of it by simply Smacking her face.. (not hard like two Little taps) and I say

(Yes in a mean tone) whachu want

She starts to stutter

Nicole: I uh you uhm ..

Me: spit it out girl I ain't got all day.

Nicole :I have ur phone and uhmm I think you have mine.

Me: *Huffs*come in

Nicole's POV

Craig is naked nuthin but a towel . I can see his abs they are covered in little drops of water omg multiple thoughts run through my head.

The main one: I WANNA JUMP ON THAT.

He tells me to cum in and I hesitate but walk in.

Me: Are you home alone?

Craig: yeah so. Why you askin

Me: I just.. *cuts me off*

Craig: don't be askin questions if you don't plan on doin nun.

Me: like what.

I smile and push on his chest.

I Quickly pull away and stop.. *Thinkin* what the hell did I just do.