Forgiveness??

Prod's POV

Mane I don't like seeing her this way. Hearing what she just told me. It kinda broke my heart to see her crying , then she slapped me

what set me off is when she said she saw me with that girl . I dont even know that chick Star like that. But looking at her I could tell that Nicki was genuinely hurt and for once It wasn't my intention.

She tries to walk away. But then a thought begins running through my head Craig don't let her go...

I pulled Nicole in and kissed her but she pulled away.

I give it one more try. I grab her by her wrist pull her in and hold her tightly she squirms and wiggles to break free but there's no way I'm letting her go.

Me: Nicole I never meant to hurt you.. I mean I did but not in the beginning. I only did those things because I was hurt. Mad and angry. The truth is not one day goes by that I don't think about you. I just don't know how to tell and explain to you how I feel. That girl you saw was some chick me and the boys hit with our basketball because she was in the way you can ask Ray yourself i helped her up and checked to see if she had a bruise or something. She liked me but i wasnt feeling her i dissed her and walked away thinking about YOU. HONEST.Last night I wasn't thinking straight at first and when I started thinking that's when I realized I couldn't go through with what I was doing because I love you and it wasn't the right time I want you but i also want to wait for you.I'm sorry for every time I hit you. I'm sorry for every time I've yelled at you I'm sorry that I haven't been treating you right lately I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you. I'm just so sorry. . All i can do is wish that you forgive me because....

Nicole Saphire Anderson.. I LOVE YOU. !..

She stops struggling hugs me back and puts her head on my chest. She's still crying but their tears of joy, love and FORGIVENESS. I hear her mumbling something but I can't hear her. Then she lifts her head and says I Love you to Prod.

I wipe the tears from her face put my arm back around her and kiss her on the forehead.

We walk back to the court..

Me: aye you guys imma head home so see ya.

Ray: you mean you taking your girl home.... Ritee?

Me: yeah

Roc&Prince: WHO??

Me: Nicole...

These guys dog pile me cheering

Ray/Roc/Prince: woo woo woo woo

Me: can y'all get off me so I can see My Girl?!

They get off me I get my stuff.

and before I go...

Me: Ray I just wanna say thanks.

you always look out that's a true Friend/brother..

Ray: *Smiles* well you can make me a promise

Me: What?

Ray: Stay together, be true to each other your heart and when everything breaks down dont break up try to fix the problem

Me: that's deep Ray I never knew you were so smart.

Ray: BUT most importantly... Make me the best man at your wedding!!! Because I hooked y'all back up. And make me some tacos next weekend. Cuz I can't cook...

Me: ha... Ok ray. See ya

Then i head home with Nicole..

I walk Nicole ALL the Way home ( yea.. Eventually she trusted me and told me the whole story about how she lives with her grandparents and everything that happened so this whole time I was bullying her I knew some serious things that could do more than ruin her it would break her but I would NEVER even consider doing that no matter how bad what she did to me was)

After that I head home two blocks away.

?: Heye... Craig..?

I turn around to see.... The thoughts runnin through my head. Mainly WTF...

____________________________________________________

Ok. Discussion, question and answer time..

So. Prod REFUSED to let Nicole walk away. And it turns out he knew Nicole's biggest secret this whole time and didn't tell even though that story would definitely ruin her.. So basically prod only acted like a jerk because he was hurt. But these question remain.

Will prod and Nicole end up together as a couple or just be close friends.?

Will Prod begin to notice Star.?

Who the heck is callin Prod?

What is Ray Ray gonna do next.

Will Roc & Prince stop acting like fools and find love of their own.?

Just wanna say you guys are awesome thanks for the votes comment, and sharing

Most definitely updating again later Owh yea follow me on twitter

@Green_Saphire98

And Just wanted to add that... Roc And Princeton's Pov is coming soon not in my next part though because i got it all planned out and written up tons of drama. but the main question that everyoune should be asking is.......

What did Nicole do to make Prodigy soo Mad?????!!!!!!

Does Roc and Prince know or have something to do with it.?

Why is Ray Ray so devoted to make sure that Prod and Fire (Nicole) end up back together?

Does ray know or have something to do with their falling out just as much as roc and Prince Possibly Do?

all these questions do you want the answer Comment Vote Share