You deserve Him? (Early Morning(s) Part 3 )

Roc's POV

How stupid is Nicole... Honestly. She's storming away from me when, we're going the same way to the same place at the same time. And just like I predicted I bump into her. But she's just standing there. I point my head in the direction hers was in. Prod was hugging up on dat girl. Ha. This shit is funny and ironic as fuck.

I get ready to walk around her but she starts heading over there. I can't let ha go over there. Not when she's all hyped up. I really think that Nicole will kill this girl. Then break Prod's neck.

I grab her by the wrist.

She turns around pissed.

"What the hell do you want. !?You won ok now let me go and leave me the fuck alone.!"

Ok I'm definitely not letting her go over there.

This time I grab her by both hands and hold them behind her back.

"Let me go!!" she keeps yelling.

"Honestly Nicole, what are you gonna do? You and him aren't even officially back together.. SOo you can't get mad. And you've been ignoring him."

"But he knows how I feel. that's not right."

"Well how do you think he feels? All he's done Is apologize and try so hard to show you he cares. But you push him away."

"I don't push him away."

But then she whispers to herself " Do I?" Questioning her own statement.,like she couldn't believe what she just said.

"Yes you do and you always have even a year and a half ago."

".. Wait why am I talking to you and why do you care a minute ago you were calling me a hoe!!."

"Because. I don't care who you are. Imma be real with you"

"well Roc., FUCK THIS AND FUCK YOU. Im out'.

"That is just like you Nicole always running away from your problems. It's time you confront them and stop running from them."

"I have my reasons"

"Oh you have reasons.. So you have a good reason to neglect Prod, lie to him, cheat on him, treat him like he's nothing to you."

She's silent.

"Answer Me!"

"No" I hear a soft low voice say.

"What was that I can't hear you"

"No"

"A little louder"

"NO. Ok I Dont have a good reason to treat him that way."

I let her go completely.

" Then stop.. You got a choice Deal with your problems or Keep running."

She starts to walk away. I grab her wrist.

"Really Nicole. I thought you were stronger."

"I just can't"

"Well if you can't you're just proving me right about everything"

" What?"

"You don't deserve Prod. And if this is how you act, maybe he does need to move on. Maybe him and that chick need to be together. Maybe he should've never apologized to you. What I know for sure is. He can do better and needs to let you go"

She turns around. I see a tear sliding down her face.

" Well, maybe he should."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Comment share vote Fan me.