Your Lying?!

I head to the bathroom. What could I do I'm already sliced and practically / Possibly bleeding to death... I open the bathroom cabinet.....

Everything goes blank.

* Beep....beep.... beep*

I open my eyes.. I'm in a hospital bed tubes everywhere.

"your awake" a mysterious voice says

The lighting in the room is very bright. I use my hand to shield my eyes. I look at my arm covered in bandages. I look up and see...

BeepBEEPBEEP.

"Nurse, DOCTOR, Somebody PLEASE HELP!!!!" the last words I hear and I'm Gone again.

Ray's POV

Walking home alone today. I really could use the peace and quiet for once. Prods been all goggly eyed and moping around All day. I'm not gonna be around forever though so he's gotta get through this one by himself.

Prince probably got some girls crowding him.

Roc I really right now don't give a flying fuck. Chasing some girl maybe.

"Ray"

I look and see her.

"Heye Star"

"So you wanna hang out"

"..Uh .."

" Oh come on Ray Please..."

"Ok"

"Yay, can we go to the park"

"sure.. I guess?"

She grabs me by the hand and drags me to the park.

I know right I don't sound interested in her. It's because I'm not besides not really looking for a relationship. Ehh. If she wanna hang then I guess I'll just get wit it.

Stars's POV

RAY IS CRAY CRAY. Maybe he's the one.

When we were at the park we walked around. But every attempt to make conversation. Was shut down with a yea, cool, maybe, I guess, or a wow. Ya know short worded simple answers.

Ugh. He's tough might be a sign stick to Prod.

" So Ray you and Prod are real close right"

" yeah. Like brothers. Why do you ask?"

He raises an eyebrow. I think there might be a hint of jealousy beginning to form.

" oh no reason. I just think he's really cool"

He stops walking and jerks me back with him.

"Do You like him.?"

"I don't know"

"Look Prod is not an option for you."

" Excuse Me?! WHY THE HELL NOT?!!"

" Because he's taken. Cuffed and they're serious like been together broke up for a year and still ended up together Serious"

" It didn't seem that way that day at the park"

" oh yeah. It was so sweet the way he totally left you sitting there with the Pluck at the park, then again when you couldn't find you way home."

He's got a point there. But no one gets away with telling me what I can't have then become all smart ass and sarcastic about it.

" Family emergency, Jerk do those two words mean anything to you!!"

"Well he's home alone for 2 weeks does that mean anything to you"

" YOU'RE LYING"

He gets this smug look on his face. Puts one arm around my waist pulls me close into his chest.uses his other hand to tilt my head in his direction.

"Baby I don't have to"

He kisses me on the cheek.

I slap him. He laughs and releases me from his grip.

" I guess I deserved that"

I'm pissed but I did like that. But I can't let him get away with everything he just said.

" Hello, Earth to Star" he waves his hand in my face.

" Huh"

He laughs again

"Well I gotta get home so bye"

____________________________________________________

Ok so Shanell ends up in the hospital. But what if I told you that her cuts aren't the reason she's there. And whoever was at the hospital with her put her into so much shock that.. Haha cant tell ya

Ray Ray is taking a personal day for himself. No Prod Nicole drama No Roc and Prince buffoonery nothing. But Star comes and Breaks his peacefulness. Then after being a complete smarty and sarcastic a-hole kisses her like WTF. I thought he wasn't interested.

Star learns a lot thanks to big mouthed ray. But he's really giving her mixed signals the argument then a kiss WTHeck.

What happened to Shanell after she got home.?

Did jazzy find her, her mother, who?

Why did she black out again right after awakening?

Is Ray somehow beginning to feel Star hmm.?