Suspicions

Fast forward to Monday lunch

Prod's POV

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME"

" NOO"

"I'm SORRY Prod"

"Roc"

?:Prod Prod PROD CRAIG

I look up to see Ray and Roc all in my face.

Ray: mane you alright.

M: oh yea.

Ever since yesterday this was happening. I mean the girl I love literally was in my bed experiencing a nightmare she was hysterical.

But she said something about Roc.

I know him he's a total player. A dog I don't say much I might get on him sometimes but not often.

I swear if he did something to Nicole. He's a dead man. That's my bro and all but he does some fucked up shit sometimes and I know he's not 100% willing to accept that I'm with Nicole in the first place. He's young he'll learn ...I hope..

I see this shy figure walk up to the table. I don't know who though. Why look at some other girl when I already got mine.

?: Heye uhmm Princeton. C-can I talk to you...

Prince looked kinda. Worried, Furious and confused at the same time.

Prince's POV

OH Fuck it's Shanell. She come to our table trying to look all innocent and shit.

S: hey uhm... Princeton C-can I talk to you..

Her voice kind of trailed off. This is about to end right now!!

I get up grab her by her wrist and drag her to the hallway

Me: I'm not gonna be your boyfriend! And your not saying nothing to Prod about last year.

She tries to speak but I won't let her and i continue on.

M: if Prod even gets suspicious your ass is mine. You got that bitch. Unlike you Prod has someone to love. Their love is so strong that even after a year they got back together. That's real love but bitches like you ruin relationships just for the fun of it.you make me sick. Besides not only are you a WhOrE. You're a desperate one at that. Blackmail. Really..? How low will you go?..

She starts to cry IDGAF she had to hear it.

She says in a soft, creaky uneasy voice. "I Know" wait ......what did she just say.?

I let her continue

" I was trying to tell you that asshole. I was gonna tell you forget what I said and just drop it." her voice is louder and more uneasy then before.

" I know it's wrong and besides you can't make someone love you. You are right too about some of the things you said"

I'm speechless and then she just began to squeal in pain and pull her wrist away from me.

She gives me this shameful sad hurt look.

I look at my Hand and it's covered and dripping blood.

Im standing there in shock I look at Shanell and begin to speak she starts running

I chase after then she makes it to the Feild and she's gone

The look in her eyes was just mesmerizing. I kick the side of the school building. Did I hurt her like that? Damn I'm not that strong or violent. Even if she was a hoe she was still a human being and I was wrong very wrong. Well I'll apologize right after school. The bell rings I take one last good look at the field but Shes gone..

Roc's POV. Prod all in his own Lil world probably thinking about Nicole. But then Shanell.!!! Shanell of all people comes to our table. And looking fine as always.

Chersanto's POV ( Notice; this is Chresantos POV not Roc)

Looking fine ha scratch that.. Shanell she was beautiful no better than that Gorgeous. But she has a reputation for doing some things that are a bit extreme.

WTF I'm deep in thought and didn't realize she was talking her voice was so calm shy soft and soothing. If only she didn't have that rep I most definitely would make her mine.

I shatter as I see Prince grab her and rush out of the cafeteria.

Roc's POV

Man get over yourself why settle for one hoe when you can have'em all.

I give props to Prince.. He got his hit and run.

____________________________________________________

Discussion time:

Roc/ Chresantos:

There are two parts to Mr.August. Roc the manwhore and Chresanto the sweet passionate person. He's kinda like Prod; a sweet caring misguided person.

Prince when hood boy on Shanell. He thinks he was the reason that her wrist was bleeding so badly. Being the peacemaker that he is he wants to fix everything.

Prod is in a daze and is probably scarred for life. He saw the love of his life lie in his bed looking as if she were possessed by a demon or sumthing.

Nicole and Shanell's POV is coming next.

Til then comment share vote