The Real Her

____________________________________________________

Nicole's POVHerDream/Nightmare)

I'm in this house. And I wake up half naked. Roc is looking at me pissed.

Roc: you Lil hoe

Me: .......

R: you dont even have nun to say.

Me: I di.. (GCO)

Roc: just shut the fuck up. You don't deserve Prod. I don't know what he sees in a Lil bitch like YOU.

He's right I Begin to think. He slaps me.

I begin to scream.

ahh Stop Get away from me.

No don't Please. AhHHHHH!!!No!!!

He's beating me. And I'm not doing anything.

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME. No

This goes on a Lil while longer.

Then I hear a faint voice.

?:Baby WAKE UP.

Owh fuck it's Prod I try but I can't I'm lost and deeply dissolved into this dream. I really should be calling it a nightmare.

I feel pain on my cheek my eyes open and I sit up. I'm awake but I'm To mesmerized to come fully back to actuality. Then I begin to stutter out the words slowly I'm sorry Prod.

Fully Awake.

When the images and voices slowly vanish. I take a deep breath of relief. I realize that Craig's holding me in his arms tight. I think he was barely on the verge of crying. It made me wanna cry even more than I already was knowing that he was like this because of me.

Me: I'm sorry Prod

P: I forgive you.

Shanell's POV

*Sighs* I'm walking home when suddenly I hear some dude.

?: Heye shawty cum here

I ignore him and keep walking.

Then I feel this grip on me. This sleaze bag pulls me into him I can tell he's drunk. Ugh dudes make me sick

?: I was talkin to ya.

Me: uhm yea I have somewhere to be.

He kisses me on the cheek and before he does anything else. I kick him in the groin. He knelt over in pain. I begin to run home.

?: I'll get you. U Lil whore.

Whore. That word pierces through my ears; making them begin to ring then travels to my brain, where it is defined giving me a headache then a message is sent to the rest of my body. My eyes turn red and begin to water my throat begins to sting and feels as if it is dry then my stomach begins to cramp up. I also feel my legs becoming weak. I make it home run straight to my personal bathroom upstairs. Finally the pain begins to circulate my entire body and I calaps on the floor.

What the man did and said didn't affect me because he meant nothing to mean. He was relevant. The word Whore. Is what hurt me. I was tired of hearing it. And the rumors people spread because of it. I've never done anything inappropriate HONEST. I' am a 100% virgin I've never even kissed a boy on the lips maybe once on the cheek. And to think all I want is real friends a happy peaceful home and an honest relationship.

Some of my friends dipped after the rumors started. Others moved or their parents disapproved of them associating with me.

A happy peaceful home I sometimes have that. Mom and dad argued a lot my dad would leave and my mom beat me when he left. every time he left one day he left for good. Then she started getting drunk and things got worse. The rumors got worse too I couldn't go home so i tried my best to stay out if kids saw me out late next thing I know there's a rumor saying I've been whoring around again.