Early Morning(s) You deserve him: REALLY?¿

I can't believe you guys are hating on Roc right now LOL like Wtf. Honestly right now i am soo loving Roc for being real. He told Nicki what she had to hear. Ok anyway back to the story.

_________________________________________________________________

Prod's POV

"Star. I don't mean to sound rude. It's just..."

"Just that your not interested"

"Well, Yes and No. I mean you seem like a really nice girl and all but the thing is.. I'm....."

"You have a girlfriend. Rite?"

"Well No.. It's Complicated"

Star's POV

Those magical words NO. I knew it Ray's lying ass.

Whoever this chick is has got him so confused.

I know it's wrong but how can I resist not taking advantage of this.

"Aww. Complicated how"

"Well we were together but now..."

"It's ok if you don't wanna talk about it."

"No it's just.. She pushes me out of her life, I love her honestly I do. But she always.. She. She...ugh."

He huffs in frustration

He keeps pausing, stuttering, fiddling with his fingers and putting his hands in his pockets keeping his eyes focused on the concrete.

Man just by the way he's acting and talking I know. It makes me mad and kinda sad and its not right. This girls got him all F-ed up.

"She what Craig"

"She. She"

"Calm down take your time I mean its still early in the morning"

He pauses takes a deep breath.

"She's always hurting me. She lies to me. She avoids me. She keeps secrets. She runs away and hardly ever tells me what's wrong what's going on. What did I do?.. I.."

I cut him off

I'm pissed did he really just say. What did he do. It sounds to me that this girl has serious problems.

"Wait. Hold up Craig.. Don't ever say those words again!!"

He looks up from the ground

"What?"

"You haven't done anything wrong. It sounds like to me that she's got personal problems and she's making them your issue. You deserve better honestly you do. I mean look at you. You're cute. FUCK it you're Sexy. You're nice, and care about others. I know because you don't even want me here with you but you can't stand to see me with a sad face. Any girl would be lucky to have you and she's a fool."

He puts his head back down.

I lift his chin.

"I mean it"

I give him a hug. It seemed like rite now he needed one.

He hesitates but then hugs me back and puts his head on my shoulder.

"I love her Star"

"I know Craig"

We both pull away and head to School.

Once we get there.

He Smiles

"See Ya later"

"Yeah, see ya Craig.... Oh and if ever need to talk or just need to get away from it all call me."

" Ok. ....Just as friends?"

I smiled even though on the inside I was hurt, pissed and angry that some other Bitch that totally neglected him had him all to herself. He was sweet, loyal, trustworthy and Loving. And I couldn't have him.. YET.

" Yes. Craig... Just as Friends" I said In an assuring voice.

"Ok. And call me Prod"

I smile as we both go in different directions. Then I bump into this chick. I can't see her face. But her outfit was um.. How should I say this.

Different. But it was still cute.

"Oh, sorry didn't mean to bump ya"

She just stood there. Silent with her arms folded across her chest. And cocked her head to the side.

"Um. My names Star. And by the way tight dress with some fresh kicks. Totally rockin!!!"

She smiled. Unfolded her arms opened her mouth And..

__________________________________________________________________