Dont Be a Bully (A Mindless Behavior Story)

*SLAM* right into my locker. Ugh I slowly get up as the children all around me laugh. And my eyes turn red full of rage. I point those exact same eyes at the one and only Craig. UGH his name makes me sick to my stomach.. And to think I use to like him . As much as i wanted to break his nose all I could do is think what did I ever do to him to make him treat me this way... And of course Ray Cresanto and Jacob were right behind him.. I could hear him taunting me..but as usual if I don't like what I hear I tune it out. This really is the last time.. I don't know what has gotten into me a year ago if a boy even looked at me wrong my friends would back away and give each other stares of terror knowing the rage that I would soon release. Ugh anyway....

My name Nicole Saphire Anderson and my life is awesome but it also Sucks.. Of course my bully Craig and his crew. Also I live with my grand patents. My dad can't hold down a job and my moms unstable. Being honest... I use to get beat with all kinds of things by my mom AFTER she left my dad and she became an alcoholic like power cords combs wooden brushes belt switches ect you name it she probably and most likely has beaten me with it but im owkay. im with my Uncle And Grandparents now.. bt that's another story for another time this story is About me and my bully.

Ugh. As I walk away . I think I need to go get away from it all. So I leave school campus and go to this quiet secluded park put my iPod in my ears and let the melody calm me.. Sitting there I begin to think...

FLASHBACK
Ugh my friend jazzy is all in my ear tearing up about sum boy dumping her honestly she's giving me a head ache so I get up to walk away when I hear someone whispering... (Well.. Trying to whisper) "yo guys check out the Lil cutie walking by" I hear stuff like this all the time.. So I walk by and thought hmm why not have a Lil fun. So I walk by and drop one of my books and it slides under this table where a group of boys are staring mouthed open. And I say uhmm could someone hand me my book. Two boys. Afro (Princeton) and curly ( Roc) both quickly and hesitantly reach for the book head budding each other.
Afro:OUCH WHAT THE HEK MANE
Curly: WTFreak that hurt..

I cover my mouth trying not to giggle as a boy with a cute Mohawk hands me my book Stuttering to say
H-Here you go.. He's kinda cute so I sit down in between Afro and Mohawk and say thanks we should talk more suddenly the other boy with braids starts singing Craig's got a crush.. I smile.. Owh really well maybe we could hang out sometime.. He starts blushing . *Smiles* and struggles to Utter the words Owkay

Flashback over

I begin come back to reality as my phone vibrates my sis lexis text me was I Owkay . I sigh and reply back yea.. I snap out of my state of depression as I realize I missed a whole class period I rush into school and bump into....