Kissing Games

[Roc]

Our little vacation time's over and school's been back in for four days now. I haven't told Prod yet. I'm going to tell him. I've been home sick. I talked to tell Nicole about not telling him because I want to. It didn't take much convincing she wasn't going to tell him. Why did I even kiss her?

I need to tell someone though its killing me. I'm not as sick as I was before so I will be at school Monday.

[Prince]

It's been six days and I have to admit Shanell isn't as bad as I thought she was. The first few days we just sat around her house and I helped her with little things like running baths and doing some of her chores. We went for a walk around her neighborhood that was fun.

I don't hang out with her during school and I guess she understands we're still not public friends so she keeps her distance.

I open the door to my house only to be tackled by my darling YaYa. I fall back a little and she screams hugging me I love you Jay and gives me a huge kiss on the cheek. Why do I have the feeling she wants something. I walk in the house unable to get her to release me from her grip.

"Yasmine let me go"

"Ok" she says giggling

"You're weird" I say laughing

"Just in a good mood" She says shrugging her shoulders.

I head to my room and hear little feet goin across the floor.

"BEANS!!" he comes and runs to the side of my bed.

I pick him up and he licks all over my face when i lay him on my bed he quickly jumps off and runs down the hall.

I put my earphones in and put my phone on shuffle. I close my eyes and slowly fall asleep.

Only to be awoken by a call from Roc.

[Ray]

"Ssshut Up" Clover squeals in my ear

"What I think they're cute"

"I Dont care Ray im not SHhhowing you them."

"Come on let me see"

"No."

"Oh really"

I pick her up, spin her around then drop her in the grass.

"ohh Hell no. You did not jussssst drop me"

I jump on top of her and tickle her.

"

Come on let me see"

"Ssstop Ray" she says laughing

"Awe theres that pretty smile"

"Hushhh"

"My little brace face."

"I hate them"

I lean in and kiss her.

she pulls away

"Ow Ray they sssstill hurt"

"Well you have to get use to them."

"I might not have to wear them that long my bottom row comes in soo they have to realine it. my teeth arent crooked like some peoples."

She says smiling.

"Nigga that sounded like a try. And you one to talk blinding niggas every time you open your mouth."

"Ray.!"

"Clover!"

She stands up and tries to run off. I grab her by the arm and pull her back to the ground and wrap my arms around her.

"You know I was playing right?"

"Yesss I'm jusst sstill a little ssensative about my bracces."

"Well get use to living with them." I say leaning in for another kiss.

This time she doesn't pull away.

I look in the sky and it looks like its about to rain.

"I think we should head home" I say as i stand up.

As soon as I say that it starts raining. Halfway home I see Prod just lying in the middle of the park, not even trying to get out of the rain.

"Clover I can't walk home with you. I'm sorry"

"uh. Ok"

[Roc]

"You did what!?" Prince says yellin in my ear

"You heard me."

"What were you thinkin?"

"It was an accident she was crying and complain that we were friends and I tried to get her to stop."

"So you kissed her!!"

"I didn't mean to"

"You gotta tell him now!" Prince screams in my ear

"Now.?"

"The sooner the better."

"You know what happened last time and all I did was not tell him I saw Nicole."

"Well I'll come with you but, you're telling him."

"Ok. I'll meet you at his house."

[Prodigy]

"Go away Jo Jo" I say

"What I do"

"Nothing I'm just tired right now ok."

"Oh teenage problems."

"Yeah"

He throws up his hands and hauls butt out of my room.

But then I hear a loud crash downstairs.So I get up to see what all the commotions for.

"What's going on down here?"

I walk in the kitchen and see chips all over the floor and two of my sisters standing in the middle of the floor.

"We're sorry"

"Are you guys hungry"

"Yess" they say in the most adorable voices.

"Go sit and watch cartoons while I clean this up. I'll find something for you guys."

5 sec rule one of them says and they both grab a chip and run..

Yes they are adorable but a little gross at the same time this is the type of stuff I'll embarass them with when they're older..

my phone starts vibrating its a text from Roc.. "Open the door"

so i sweep up the chips and dump them in the trash. Then head to the door.

I dap him up and notice Prince is with him. Now I know something is wrong

______________________________________________

Missed me dollfaces. i missed you all. Now remember what i said. Its even in my bio I hate when people start stories and never finish So im gonna finish my stories. You guys I have a life. and regular teenage problems. AND im in advance classes so my stress level ugh. YOO I went to a MB concert it was amazing. Glad i went. cuz if i didnt probably wuda never got to see Prodigy. UGHHH.

ANYWAY i kinda cut this short so the part where Ray sees Prod is a lil early. yeah. Imma get another part out to you guys soon. MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVES.  20 comments and check out my other stories.