What does it mean: Signs and Dreams

Ok so yea I deleted the preview didn't like it.. I've been really busy so here it is finally😭.

__________________________

Prod's POV

DON'T JUDGE ME... What does she mean by that. How could I.

"Well... I... I.... I uh... I just can't help it ok... I'm sorry.. I always mess up.. I'm so distant. And defensive and.. You deserve the best." She says

"What?"

"Your right.. I'm wrong.. I continue to push you away.. I'm wasting your time and there's a girl out there who deserves you more."

How can she say that. And with ease at that.

"Well you are that girl... I want you.

"But I'm not right for you... You should just move on. I mean there are so many signs."

"Signs what do you mean signs?"

"Well.. You've been bullying me for one"

"But I apologized. I admitted that I was wrong. I was just hurt and angry."

"Well... There's that girl"

"Who?"

"That blue headed chick"

"I told you before I don't like her.. And I have you"

"Well that's the thing."

"What.."

"Well I saw you with her the other day. •In the morning.

•And at school twice.. I see you guys together all the time"

"Well actually I was just in a bad mood. And she was trying to cheer me up. She's just my friend"

"Well maybe you should look into it. it's obvious there is some kind of connection"

"Well, if it is I surely couldn't tell. But you know what is obvious is that you've seen me all week and chose to ignore me and avoid me."

She's silent I would expect her to be.

"Well.. Anything you have to say about that."

Omg is she really about to start crying. Again.

"Well.. Atleast I don't run around with other people instead of the person you CLAIM YOU 'LOVE' so much"

Did this girl really just get smart with me. And she honestly has the nerve to go there. Really after all that she's done.

"Oh really. You wanna go there. You have ran around with other people if you wanna get technical you've been SLEEPING around with other people"

She looks at me shocked and confused

Roc's POV

I can't sleep I just can't. Why am I having these dreams I don't like her. Well.,. At least not ANYMORE. Yeah she's pretty. So what a lot of girls are. So what if she sweet and fierce. A MILLION girls are.

Besides after it all. She ended up with Prod they were happy I'm happy. I'm kinda glad I dodged that one.

She's a whore. She sleeps around. She cheats. She lies. She gets mad.. She gets caught. She regrets. She gets hurt.

She DESERVES IT. After all she's done. I'm surprised he took her back.

But the one thing I'll never forget is that night.

Prince's POV

I walk in side my house and go upstairs. And of course just as I expected there is my Lil cousin Yasmin sleeping on her bed in her room surrounded by boxes. And of course being the most annoying love able cousin in the world I decide to jump on her.

And as soon as I land on her she wakes up.

"What the heck J!"

I start laughing so hard.

"Get off of me"

She somehow shoves me off and I land on the floor laughing so hard it hurts.

After I finally stop laughing I ask her

"How was your day?"

She smiles

"It was kinda fun"

"Oh really. Well wait Till we get to school I'm sure you'll have lots of fun and make lots of friends"

"Yea I hope so"

"Yea well you look tired I guess I'll let you sleep."

She gives me that crazy I'm happy but mad and "are you serious " look/smile.

I cut her light of and leave her room. I love my cousin Yasmin. It's just sad what she had to go through and put up with.

I'm tired to I've been running around so much lately I think I'll go to bed.

I wash put on my boxer and head to bed.

__________________________

Ok yes I finally updated SERIOUSLY comment vote and tell me what you think And lol roc was gonna flashback to the party so I had to end his POV lol his is the best so I have to save it for last😏 but then again I might just tell ya anyway