Problems

[Star]

I sit on my couch in my room. Theres nothing to do. I miss my friends and family but here I am stuck in California. Some people might think Im crazy because Cali is SO "great". They see celebrities, fame, fortune, excitement, fun and fashion. While all I see is drug addiction, segregation among communities, obsessions, earthquakes and landslides. Craig is not even on my mind anymore. Maybe I just replaced home sickness with a fake crush. He's great but not for me. I could really use some friends, him and Rayon to start.

[Chresantos]

I feel lost. Sometimes its hard to find myself. I dont know when this all started. Messing with so many girls, lying to my friends. I kissed Nicole. I dont know why I did it. How I use to feel is over. Besides I wouldnt want to be in Prod's position, the girl has issues. Maybe if he knew about everything that happened he could get over her.

I meet Prince at Prod's house and knock on the door. I dap him up walk inside on get straight to it.

"Prod we gotta talk"

"I know this is'nt gonna be good"

"You're right. Its about Nicole"

"I dont even wanna hear it"

"Well it's important."

he sighs and says "Aiite what is it?"

My throat becomes dry and I feel sick but quickly blurt out.

"Me and her Kissed"

he stares at me in shock

"Can you say that again"

"I was walking home and bumped into her and"

"Oh so y'all didn't kiss; you bumped into each other"

"No. You know we dont get along. she got all in my personal business and I responded and then she snapped. She started crying and complaining about how we use to be friends and started apologizing and I tried to calm her down"

"So you kissed her!"

I wish he would stop cutting me off

"No I hugged her and told her to stop crying. I ain want you thinking I was bullying her. She wouldn't stop and she was hitting me and I kissed her"

Prod is silent.So I continue to talk.

"I'm sorry. I don't like Nicole. It was a mistake."

"I'm not mad."

"Are you sure? You good?"

"Can you stay here. I just gotta go for a walk"

"Yeah sure"

He walks out the door with his head down. It looks like me and Prince babysitting.

"Where's Prod?" Prince asks coming out. the kitchen.

"We talked  and he said he needed to go for a walk. so we're babysitting I guess."

"Well if thats the case Then I gotta go"

"What! Where?"

"Somewhere."

"So you leaving me to babysit myself?"

"Stop doin dumb stuff and you wouldn't have to."

"Whatever."

"Peace"

[Shanell]

I lay in my dark room silent feeling the guilt all over again, allowing Jacob to believe he hurt me. I feel like I deserve to die. I Look into my bathroom reliving the gruesome scene; the blood, pills, razor and slight shrieks I let out as I sliced my arm echoing in my head.