Chapter 22

ROSS POV

We got to the hotel just in time. It was really cold outside and now clouds had gathered and it was probably going to rain really hard. I looked at Nevaeh and Tyler once we were outside the girls room.

"The other girls are downstairs, Nevaeh, you can't change in front of Tyler, and no doing anything inappropriate. I'll be back here in 5 minutes." I said being the good older brother I am." Oh and do you have a spare key to my room? I don't" I asked remembering. Nevaeh nodded and started unlocking her door. We both walked in and she walked over to a key rack and gave me a spare key.

"I trusting you too, and remember I have a spare key to your room too" I said walking out. I closed their door and walked to my room to get changed.

NEVAEH'S POV

Ross walked out leaving me and Tyler into the room. I was scared to death. I walked over to my suitcase quickly and took out my clothes. I walked to the bathroom door with my head down. I tried to push the door open but Tyler stood there refusing to move at all.

"I told you you look better with your hair out" he said pulling my hair band out of my hair. I looked into his eyes. "How are you going to tell them?"

"I don't know. Can I go in now?" I asked quickly. He moved out of my way and sat on mine and Lynn bed. I walked into the bathroom and quickly got changed. I realised there was no comb in the bathroom so I walked back out and over to the side drawer by my side of the bed. I found my sky-blue coloured comb sitting there peacefully. I picked it up and walked over to the only mirror in the room. I parted my hair on the Middle and com bed it properly before putting my hair back. I fixed it up and put in a little pin so the front of my hair wouldn't fall in front of my face. I found my black trainers and put them on and then walked to Tyler.

"Are you ready?" He asked me. I nodded. If I spoke I wouldn't be able to hold my tears back. "You have to tell them. You gave them your name. You trust them. So tell them. That will understand."

"Hey, don't cry, it's ok." He comforted me as tears started streaming down my checks at the reminder. He put a finger on my chin and looked into my eyes. I stared into his and I felt my tears disappear. We shoved our lips onto each other's and my hands immediately tugged at his hair like always. His hand went around my hips as he pulled me closer. We both walked backwards till my back was against the wall. He used one hand to push against the wall. I didn't want to pull back and neither did he. Just then we heard the card key for the door being used. The door opened and we pulled away really quickly. It was Rocky. He stood at the door with a amused look on his face.

"If your hungry, then go to the cafeteria. There a lot more food there so you won't have to eat each other's faces." He laughed. Then as though some one hit him in the head he shook it and he spoke again.

"Wait, who the heck are you and why are you kissing my sister?" He asked.

"Hi, I'm Tyler, I'm guessing your Rocky from what Nevaeh told me." He said calmly, although on the inside he was mad at Rocky for coming in during our make out session.

"Rocky, this is Tyler, he is my-"

"Boyfriend?" He asked looking at me in a really unusual way.

"Let's make it friend for now eh?" Tyler replied for me. I smiled at him and flashed him a quick thank you with my eyes. And he flashed me a quick your welcome. However to Rocky it was just 2 young kids staring at each other.

"Stop staring and let's go!!" He exclaimed.

"Isn't Ross coming?" I asked.

"Why is Ross your favourite brother?" He pouted.