Chapter 80

(ONE WEEK LATER)

ROSS'S POV

"Are you okay?" I ask Nevaeh.

"I'm fine" she says as always. She spoke 2 days later and she decided she would listen to music the way you do drugs, because this was the only way she felt better. I can understand what she feels like. Right now, I just want this two hour wait for our Plane to come.

"Do you want something to eat?" I ask her,

"No thank you" she replies. She hadn't started eating till day 3, until then she only drank water.

"You need to eat, you can't take the tablets on an empty stomach" Rydel tells her.

"I'll eat in a bit" she promises. Our plane is announced, so dad gets her a sandwich even though we will get food on the plane. As we board, Nevaeh goes to sit next to the window. Lynn wants to sit by a window too, so I sit in between Nevaeh and my dad whilst everyone else sits in the rows behind us.

"Here's your sandwich" I say, handing it to Nevaeh. She sighs and take it from my hand, taking out one earphone and turning the music down. I watch a movie or two but I've already watched everything on here. I take out my phone and plug in my earphones too. I tap my fingers to the music. A few times during the flight, we meet some fans, take pictures, sign stuff ect. Eventually it becomes annoying, maybe it's because we're all a bit stressed, but Nevaeh acts the most normal with all the fans. I might try to get her a job on a Disney show, she's too good.

When the flight lands, the air remains cold and nauseating despite the fact we've traveled across an ocean to get here. Maybe it's just in my mind. We get a taxi and go to stay at the nearest hotel. Maybe London won't be as bad.

"Here are all your room keys, just because you have your own, it doesn't mean anything" dad tells us as he hands us our keys before we split up. I go to my hotel room and fall asleep almost instantly. The dream world is very welcoming compared to reality. Sometimes I wish I could go into sweet dreams forever, that would be nice.

I wake up almost 5 hours later, and I start strumming my guitar. As my fingers work their magic, I start to him a melody, hoping that this won't be some sad depressing shit that I'm no good at.

Let's talk about what's on your mind
Leave out your famous dream, oh
You say your man don't take the time
Don't see no fancy ring, ah yeah

Falling in love on the first date
I don't even know your last name
You're living off daddy's money, but honey
Even though these are our best days
We only do things in the worst way
Let your hair down and dance with me

Give into your dark side, your dark side
I've seen the way you look at me; it feels right, ah
There's no need convincing me of things you should
Oh, I know you got a dark side
Oh, won't you give it to me?

My lips are numb; can't walk the line
Why don't you try it too?
I like the red, hope you don't mind
And it tastes so good on you, ooh, yeah

Falling in love on the first date
I don't even know your last name
You're living off daddy's money, but honey
Even though these are our best days
We only do things in the worst way
Let your hair down, won't you, babe?

Give into your dark side, your dark side
I've seen the way you look at me; it feels right, ah
There's no need convincing me of things you should
Oh, I know you got a dark side
Oh, won't you give it to me?