Chapter 58

NEVAEH'S POV

"No!" I exclaimed trying to get Kian off my lap.

"Please it will be fun" he begged.

"I'm flying him form New York, I'm gunna go to bed, not to a game" I argued.

"You can stay the night?" He asked trying to compromise.

"I snore" I lied.

"I bet your super cute when you snore" he teased.

"Kian, I'll be tired and behind on all my homework." I sighed. "Why don't you come and stay?" I asked.

"I can't! It's a Sunday night!" He laughed. "Your so difficult!"

"Deal with it" I said.

"Okay, let's get the two of you home!" He said giving up arguing with me. I giggled and we went to find Lynn.

"Can Gale come to drop me?" Lynn asked. We nodded and Kian carried Gale to the car and we both ran. Kian and I sat in the front and the two kids on the back.

"When is your flight tomorrow?" Kian asked.

"Around 3am, the reason I asked you to drop me home 3 hours ago" I lied. He rolled his eyes but chuckled.

"Sorry, you could have told me earlier" he said.

"Kian!" I sighed. "Drive!" I instructed pointing to the wheel.

"Drive!" Lynn giggled copying me but to Gale. I looked in the mirror to see Gale pretending to drive in the car seat behind Kian. I grinned at their cuteness. I saw Kian glance up at them too. I realised Lynn was copying everything I did. I leaned in and kissed Kian on the cheek and a few moments later I saw Lynn kiss Gale on the cheek. I made a mental note to be careful around the two of them.

"Here we are" Kian said as we pulled up at the house.

"Here we are" Gale copied. I giggled as we climbed out the car.

"I'll see you on Monday morning then" Kian said and Gale copied.

"Yes, you can pick me up if you want" I smirked.

"Okay" he shrugged. I leaned in to kiss him and saw Lynn copy me from the corner of my eye so I pulled back. I hugged Kian instead.

"You want to come in?" Lynn and I asked.

"Sure" the boys said. When we went to the living room, I saw everyone on the couch watching something. I held hands with Kian and we walked in and sat down. Lynn did the same beside us. I cuddled him and we sat and watched TV for a while.

"Me and Gale want to eat, we're starving" Lynn announced. They walked into the kitchen and we got up and followed them. I saw Lynn trying to reach the chocolate that I had deliberately put on the top shelf of the fridge and I picked her up and sat her on the counter before she reached.

"I don't think so!" I laughed. I took out some bread and all the sauces and spices I could find. Lynn caught on and went to grab the crisps (Potato chips? I think) and we started making the sandwiches.

"Come and add sauces as you please" I told the boys. I added chilli sauces and made my sandwich spicy and Lynn copied. When we were done eating I saw Rydel walk in.

"You made Chip sandwiches and you didn't call me?" She gasped helping herself. When we all had finished eating, I told the boys to come and help themselves and we took over the TV. We watched some Garfield that was on and then Kian said they had to go.

"Now? You can't stay another few minutes?" I asked disappointed and, of course, Lynn copied.

"Yeah, I have a curfew you know" he sighed.