Chapter 21

RIKER'S POV

"Nevaeh's boyfriend?" I asked suprised. She nodded and the man at the counter said her chicken wings and fries were ready. She tried to tiptoe and reach it but she couldn't so she looked at me and done a sweet smile, meaning 'get me my food or your dead!'

"That will be £1, please" the man at the counter said.

I nodded and obeyed Lynn, and have money to the man. We then silently walked back to the place we were filming. As soon as the others were in sight, Nevaeh came running up to us, she had tears in her eyes. She quickly wiped them away and gave Lynn a really big hug.

"Where did you take her? She asked us, scarily.

"W-we just-" I stuttered, actually frightened.

"WHERE DID YOU TAKE HER?" She yelled at us, Dad specifically, causing both of us to flinch. We stood there for a few seconds thinking about the right answer. I saw dad open his mouth to speak but Nevaeh started before he could.

"ANSWER ME!" She yelled, as mum and the others came running over. Tears streamed down her cheeks as Lynn let go of my hand and jumped so Nevaeh could pick her up properly.

"We went to get wings and chips. I was hungry" Lynn said. "Please stop crying" she begged. Nevaeh put her down and walked away. She sat on a near by bench with her head in between her knees, crying. I silently made eye contact with Ross and gave him a look telling him to go and sit with her. However Lynn flashed us a sharp, quick look telling us to leave her alone.

We all continued doing what we were doing before and soon we had finished filming.

ROSS' POV

We had finished filming and it was time to go back to our hotel before getting some lunch. I walked over to Lynn to ask what to do about Nevaeh.

"Lynn?" I said running to catch up her. She turned her neck around to look at me.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"What about Nev?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, let's go and get her" she said walking towards the bench Nevaeh. I walked behind her and sat on the left of Nevaeh, whilst Lynn sat sat on the right.

"Nev, it's lunch time and I'm hungry!!" Lynn whined.

"Ok" she mumbled. She looked up before continuing, showing her red puffy eyes. "Lynn, go and I'm coming" she said slipping her fingers into mine. Lynn nodded as she got up and walked. I stood up and Nevaeh copied.

"Ross" she said.

"Yeah" I asked.

"I'm really sorry, but please don't take Lynn anywhere without me and if you do want to then tell me. Her life is in danger, and I love her. She is more precious than my life. Please" she said crying again as I have her a hug. She hugged back and sobbed into my shoulder. I didn't ask her anything. After a few minutes she calmed down and we headed towards our limo.

"We are going in a limo" she asked amused.

"Why? Is it too fancy for ya?" I teased.

"Yeah, I would rather walk it!" She teasing back.

"Get your asses in here!" Rocky yelled from the door.

"Coming although our little sister here wants to walk it!" I yelled back.

"Knock yourself out Nev, although Ross needs to loose some weight, take him with you" he yelled.

"He is fine, why don't you go and change?" Nevaeh yelled back. She was hurt. I could tell. Rocky smirked thinking of it as a joke so I stopped him.