Chapter 51

NEVAEH'S POV

When we arrived, there were already a ton of people drinking, dancing, and making out at the party. Rydel had secretly gone shopping as this was my first high school party and brought me a green knee length strapless dress. She said it really went with my face, although the boys were laughing like mad, so I wasn't sure if she really meant it.

"I'll be right back" Kian said before disappearing into the crowd.

"So what do we do now?" Tyler asked.

"I don't know!" I giggled trying not to go crazy as he made sexy faces at me.

"Kiss me!" Some Girl suddenly said walking up to Tyler. She smashed her lips onto him and pushed him against the wall.

"Have fun" I said before awkwardly walking off. I walked around for a bit, trying to find a bathroom. The house was like a ginormous mansion, bigger than my house.as I wondered through corridors, I bumped into Kian again.

"Boy am I glad to find you!" I sighed taking his hand.

"Did you drink something" he asked me raising an eyebrow.

"No" I giggled.

"Let's go dance" he said. We went into the crowd and danced for bit, or until I was out of breath and needed a drink. "Let me get you coke" he smiled.

"Ok" I said waiting by a door.

KIAN'S POV

I have feeling for her, but she won't give me anything. We agreed to be just friends, but I don't think I can continue much longer like this. Her soft lips had a wonderful taste. Her beautiful smile and innocent eyes. I spotted a bottle of coke in the kitchen, and 2 empty glasses. I poured the Coke in.

"Here" I said handing the drink to her. She gulped it all down within seconds.

"It's tastes funny" she said frowning."oh well, at least it was refreshing" she giggled.

"I'm gunna try one of those drinks!" She giggled pointing to the glasses of alcohol on the table on the other side of the room. I should've stopped her but I didn't know what she was pointing at and when I realised it was alcohol it was too late to stop her. She picked up a few glasses drinking one after the other. I walked up to her and tried to stop her. She didn't listen to me.

"That's enough!" I said taking the glass out of her hand and letting it drop on the floor.

"But it's so yummy!" She argued picking up another one.

"You had way to many, you weren't even allowed to have 1 cup! Just be happy your brothers aren't here" I warned.

"Your mean!" She cried picking up another cup. Maybe sedating her dink wasn't such a good idea after all. "Kiss me!" She suddenly said leaning in. I definitely wasn't kissing her.

"No!" I said trying to walk her away from the table.

"Fine, I'll get someone else to kiss me!" She said turning to walk away.

"No, you won't do that either."

"What if I want to be with Tyler right now?" She asked. "Take me to Tyler!" She whined.

"Ok" I sighed picking her up bridal style. I didn't intend to find Tyler. I took her outside for some fresh air.

"Hello!" She said to some guy walking past.

"Goodbye!" I said blocking her view.

"I want Tyler, where is he?" She whined again.

"You are in so much trouble!" I said. Some guy was walking around with drinks, so I got what I was hoping was a glass of coke. I drank I and understood what she mean then she said it tasted funny.