Chapter 34

TYLERS POV

"Why did you call me babe yesterday?" Nevaeh asked me, sitting on the love seat petting Bella.

"I don't know, I was a bit blank yesterday, I was thinking you would have changed at least a little bit, living with another girl, you would have makeup on, and stuf in your hair like Delly does. So I forgot what I was going to say when I saw you looking like you, just one year older!" I answered truthfully.

"I love you" she mumbled, letting go of Bella and cuddling with me, her head resting in the crook of my neck. I know how much she liked it there, she found it so comfy. Bella jumped off the couch and ran towards Edward, who I hadn't seen in a while, but was probably out back staring at the pool.

"If only I did too" I laughed. I smacked my arm hard, although it was meant to be playful it did kinda hurt. "Your hands are freezing!" I told her when she rested them on my thighs. I held them in my hands. Her hands were always cold, and red!

"Will they ask me personal questions?" She asked me. I knew she meant the interview.

"Just ask them to stop the camera, knock them out then runaway!" I laughed.

"I'm serious" she said nervously.

"If they do, just say you don't want to answer that question" I said. She nodded into my neck as I changed to Disney Channel. Austin and Ally was on. The episode where the team found out he was the Love Whisperer or Dr. Cupid I think. I didn't know much about Austin and ally, but it was Nevaeh's life. It was the reason she found R5. I smiled at the memory as Riker walked in and sat on the couch next to us.

"Nevaeh, you alright?" He asked her.

"Mhm" she said. She let go of me and layer down on the same couch as Riker with her head in Riker's lap. Every lynch probably knew that Nevaeh liked cuddling now. Although she preferred it with me, she like it with anyone, but I'd realised her second favourite was Riker.

"Eww, Riker, please" Nevaeh laughed.

"Huh?" Riker asked confused.

"I don't need to know what your planning on with Laura later on" she laughed. He went bright red, his thoughts were unusually quiet. So I heard them if I listened, whereas Ryland and Ross were the loudest. I laughed to myself, they were thoughts Nevaeh didn't like listening to, so it was a shame she had too.

"I'm going to give Laura a call" Riker said. Nevaeh got up and I went and sat where Riker was sitting once he got up, so Nevaeh could rest on my lap. We continued watching A&A till the Lynches all came back into the room with Lynn, and stood in a straight line.

"Nevaeh, you've lived here for 2 days now but you only know where the bathroom and kitchen are. I think it's time for your tour, and Tyler's too of course" Rydel giggled,mentally pulling Nevaeh off my lap. I got up and followed them around the house, trying my best to remember everything.

"So this is going to be your room" she said to Lynn and Nevaeh, opening the door to an office. It was directly next to my room. I didn't live on the same house, but we were neighbours, which was good enough. And with our skills, we could easily climbed through each other's windows anytime. We all went back downstairs, and everyone decided to watch a movie, and order Chinese. So we put on The Notebook. After a while, there was a knock on the door, and Rydel went down to get it.

"Hey" Laura Morano said walking in behind Rydel 30 seconds later.

"Omg" Nevaeh whispered. I knew how hard she was trying not to fangirl.

"Nevaeh, it's time for you interview, who do you want to come along?" Mark asked walking over to get the keys. Anyone that wants to come along has 30 seconds to have their shoes on and be in the car" she said. Rydel, Ross, and rocky rAced off the couch and I already had my shoes on so I walked to their van. I was there before beyond else, even though I got up last, a few seep ones later, Nevaeh was by my side.weclimbed in ice everyone was here and Mark started to drive.