Chapter 78

KIAN'S POV

"I don't want to go shopping with you!" I complain as she sits beside me.

"Well why don't you invite your girlfriend too?" She asks.

"Why don't I ask her to go with you, Riley and Emma and I'll stay here with Theo and we can play video games?" I try to compromise.

"No way! Your coming along, we need someone to be holing our bags for us" she smiles.

"Aunty Anna!" I whine.

"Don't Aunty Anna me!" She laughs getting up to grab Emma who has now started crying again.

"And can you ask Nevaeh to come over and watch the kids next Wednesday?" She asks me .

"I'm not sure when she's leaving for England"'I tell her.

"Okay, send me a text letting me know, and bring her over for dinner tomorrow" she instructs.

"Annie!" I whine again using the name I used to call her when I was younger.

"Stop it!" She says. She's like my mother in that way, an excellent but annoying parent.

"Well why don't I bring her over now? Her family will be back tomorrow morning so she's be busy preparing for tour again" I tell my aunt.

"Sure, have her here by six, and why don't you two stay the night?" She suggests, but she uses the tone that means 'you have to stay over!' I sigh and nod as she hands Emma to me. "Take Emma win you?" She asks. I sigh again and take Emma from her arms. I don't have much experience with Emma but I handled my brother quite a few times as he got older so I should be fine. Aunty Anna is kinda stupid for trusting me though.

"I'll be back in an hour" I tell her. Nevaeh probably fell asleep on the couch yesterday, she looked exhausted after our final Exam yesterday. She might still be sleeping.

I'm proved wrong when I get to her door step with Emma's carrier. There's a wonderful smell and I can't help but lick my lips. I wonder what's for Lunch? I knock on the door and she opens it a few minutes later beaming at me. Her hair is a mess and she's in some cute childish pyjamas and a robe. Her bunny slippers are on her feet so I can tell she woke up about an hour ago.

"Hey" she says coming in to hug me. Her eyes then land on Emma and and she squeals taking her out of the carrier and walking into the kitchen. I could totally imagine her as a mother to my children, she's practically an adult now!

This week was fun and even though she was stressed about exams, she never really stopped me from coming over or anything. The first day I came to knock because I knew and Tyler didn't have a ride for school and she was still in her pyjamas. I managed to her ready within 15 minutes and have her in the car. I got her some breakfast to go and we reached just in time for the first exam that day. After school she asked me to stay the night with her so I did, and we had quite a bit of fun, since we had an entire house to ourselves.

The second day I picked the two of them and she stayed at mine, she helped my mother cook and clean and spent all evening with everyone in my family but me. I'm not saying I was mad or anything but it was unusual of her. We made love again that night. Come to think of it. We made love almost every night. The third and forth day the girls came and stayed with her. Some people showed up to her door saying they were cousins that couldn't make the wedding, but Nevaeh said they were out of town so they left. Today is day five.

"What are you making?" I ask.

"Indian, I've been craving it for days" she laughs.

"And you couldn't order out?" I ask her looking at the credit card sitting in the centre of the island.