Chapter 11

"Hey Ross" I said quietly.

"Come and sit Laura, don't be shy, I'm so sorry I ruined our date, Im so immature!"Ross said feeling guilty. I got in the van and gave him a awkward hug.

"You wanted to talk to me?"

"Oh yeah, I wanted to apologise and ask you if you wanted to go out again to a better restaurant on maybe uh, um, Saturday?"

"Ross Shor Lynch, are you asking me out on a date?" I smirked making him feel even more nervous than he already was. It was so cute, he was actually going red. He quickly nodded and so I accepted, just then we heard the rest of the Lynches coming towards the car. I was about to get up and leave when Ross pulled my arm, as though begging me to stay with him.

"Ross, my family have a car too!" Ross made some really cute puppy eyes, ones that no one could resist, even his worst enemies. After doing a long exaggerated sigh I gave in and sat down again. Ross put his arm around me and I felt the warmth of his body against mine. I wished I could stay like this forever. I loved the way he felt. I loved the way he looked. I loved the way I understood him and he understood me. I loved the way he was comfortable with almost everything about me. Even though we met like a week ago it felt like we had known each other forever. I was interrupted from my thoughts by Ryland opening the door and sitting next to me. Rydel came and sat next to him and Riker and Rocky next. Stormiest and Mark sat at the front.

"Ooohh, someone's in love. Ross and Laura sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!" He exclaimed.

"Ry honey, please stop it" Stormiest sighed. " I'm so sorry Laura" Ross took his arm off me and leaned against the window. Ryland then took out his phone and about 30 seconds later, both mine and Ross' phones went off at the same time. I looked at Ryland and saw him smirking at his phone. Ross had taken his phone out and checked the message already.

"Laura, please don't check that message" he begged. I took my phone out and checked it anyway. And of course it was a message from Ryland. He had made a group chat for just the 3 of us.

Ryland: Ross you gotta ask her out already, the whole world knows your meant to be!!

Ross: Ry, Shyt ip, I csnt tupe!!

Laura: Why am I in this chat?

Ryland: Because if Ross doesn't ask you out then I will shout and tell the family that Ross asked you out on here and you said yes!

Ross: fineeees, Laura wanns be my girlfrieng till tgy end of this car journey so Ry stoops bushing ur???

Laura: what??

Ryland: Laura wanna be my girlfriend till the end of the car journey so Ry stops bugging us?

Laura: sure

"Woohoo, Raura is officially a thing people" Ryland shouted making Ross red and me laugh.

"Yes it is till the end of the car journey" I replied. The whole family started whooping and Ross put his arm back around me.

"KISS, KISS, KISS" Ryland chanted.

"Come on, please just one small one" Rydel begged

"Ross your gunna be kissing Laura in like 2 weeks might as well have your first one now!!" Riker said as he joined in. Rocky just looked down at his phone, he seemed upset about something. Then Ross took out his phone and started typing something. Then all the Lynches phones went off. Everyone took their phones out knowing it would be a text from Ross. Ryland sniggered, and everyone else just went 'awwww' I took out my phone and texted Ryland as he was the only one that would tell me anything.

Laura: Ry, what's going on?

Ryland: Hmmmm... None of your business

Laura: pleaseeee

Ryland: Ross has a surprise for you so I'm not gunna tell ha soz (;

"Urrrrggghhhh" I sighed out loud without realising. Everyone's eyes where on me. I looked at Ross who raised an eyebrow at me. I shook my head. Thank god the van stopped and we all got out one by one. I was just about to walk ahead, when a hand pulled me back. I turned around to see it wasn't Ross but it was Riker.

"Laura, can we talk?"

"About?"

"The hospital and what happened there."

"What's there to talk about? I thought that you were leaning in but you just stormed out the room!" I was getting pretty annoyed.

"My little bro really likes you and I thought you like him too. I didn't wanna get in the way of you too. I'm sorry I'm ju-"

"Riker, I'm so so so sorry! I was so inconsiderate. I like Ross but I really really like you I understand if you don't like me I won't date you but I won't date Ross if it breaks your heart I-" with that I was cut off as Riker crashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back instantly feeling his soft lips invade my mind and my heart. His lip poked my lips begging for permission to enter. I gave in giving both of us to deepen the kiss when...

"Riker? LAURA!!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys!
So how do you like it? I am full of energy and mum is telling me to shut up cause everyone is watching TV. So I'm gunna start writing another chapter and if I manage to finish it then it will be a double update this weekend!! Wooohoooo!!

Anyway who saw them kiss?? I know and I would tell you but I thing I'm gunna save it for the next chapter just for some fun!
Anyway I have 2 more questions for you:
Who is your fav in R5?
What is your favourite R5 song?
Feedback and vote please. I write because it gives me a chance to share my ideas. Thanks a lot.
-Cin ❤️