Chapter 31

RYDELS POV

"You don't have many outfits" I told Nevaeh. We were going through her and Lynn' s suitcase to found a casual but sweet outfit for tonight's concert. Today it was time to tell the R5 family about them. We didn't know what their reactions would be, hopefully they wouldn't react negatively.

I sighed and got on my knees as I started digging through the suitcase in front of me. Soon I found a slightly over sized jumped, a Hollister shirt, and some black ripped jeans for Nevaeh. I gave her some earrings that went with her dress and she put on a pair of old trainers. I didn't say anything about them yet, and went to go through Lynn's suitcase.

Pick found a bunny jumper, not too thick, and some blue ripped jeans-that had actually been ripped, not made to look like that- and she put on an old pair of trainers too. I have her some small earrings and a tiny necklace I found in my jewellery bag. I applied a little bit of makeup on her and then did the same with Nevaeh. She said she didn't mind me putting makeup on on special days, like today.

I left Lynn's hair loose, and helped Nevaeh throw her hair into a donut bun. I put in a few clips here and there, then went through my own suitcase, looking for a outfit. I ended up wearing pink ripped jeans with a tutu, and a slightly lighter shade of pink top with my leather jacket. I put on a fuchsia coloured beanie and put on a random ring on my middle finger, left hand. Soon all three of us girls were ready to go.

We walked over to the boys room to see them all wearing the same blue ripped jeans and different types of shirts. Riker had a blazer on with his glasses and everyone else with their leather jackets, except Ratliff who wore another, slightly thicker jacket.

"Ready?" Dad asked us.

"Ready" we all said in unison. The boys just nodded. I laughed and we all went down to the limo, it wasn't dark yet, but it would be by the time we got to the venue, with was only 1/2 an hour away. Everyone sat there and chatted. Except Nevaeh, she plugged in her earphones and listened to music, sometimes humming along to the song

"Hey, Nevaeh, play your music out loud" Riker said.

"Ok" she shrugged, pulling out the plug from her phone. She unlocked her phone and pressed play, as crazy for you played. We all sang along to the song.

Midnight dipping in the pool,
Or sneaking out up on the roof
You're unpredictable and girl that's what
That's what I love about you

Don't you know you changed my life,
Girl, cause now I'm livin'
And it feels so right, yeah

No I didn't lose my mind when I fell for you (without a parachute)
And I'm gonna love you girl like you never knew (whoa)

Don't you know you changed my life
Girl cause now I'm living
And it feels so right, yeah...

You got my heart beat pumpin'
And its going insane
You got me jumping outta aeroplanes, whoa
And that's why...
I'm crazy its true
Crazy 4 U

You got me base jump livin'
And I can't look down
You know you short circuit my brain
I can't lie...
I'm crazy its true
Crazy 4 U

We all cheered as the next song came on it was blank space, by Taylor Swift.

Nice to meet you, where you been?
I could show you incredible things
Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Saw you there and I thought
Oh my God, look at that face
You look like my next mistake
Love's a game, wanna play?