Epilogue

(You can imagine this in black and white, I did for some reason)

It had been two years since the Lynch's had come home for a break during tour, and with their home under construction they would have no choice but to stay in a Hotel nearby anyway. For a lot of them, it wasn't exactly a break. They all loved touring, but sometimes some time to relax in the place they called home. After realising their third album, they decided it would be best if they only had a European tour.

Riker and Laura were planning on buying an apartment nearby while Laura finished her degrees in music; Riker was determined to make sure she did her best, and every now and then, they would sit together and talk about the child that would have been about eight months old. About names and clothes, guessing and teasing each other about first words and favourite parent.

Meanwhile the other boys were still for using purely on music, except for Ross. He and Courtney were having a tough time staying together with half the R5 family being supportive unlike the other half. He was glad they had such fans, he knew he would never be let down, though at the moment he was doubting whether he and Courtney would last anyway.

Rydel and Ellington were getting along great, and with Ellington planning to propose to his girlfriend soon. The two of them were happily excepted by both families to the fact they were trusted to share hotel rooms together.

Lynn had been collected by Taylor at the airport of New York and though they all missed each other clearly, and Nevaeh was devastated, it was quite clear Lynn was much happier. She helped Taylor with a lot and had even co-starred in a recent music video.

Nevaeh was extremely happy just touring with R5, and had asked if she could leave the band. Though reluctant, they allowed her to, however, she had been working with Nevan at his Publishing company. She had found her passion and future career and was currently a paid intern and would be an empty working next to her biological father the moment she turned eighteen. And though she already had her own office at the company, she was able to work from around the world.

Tyler had been preparing to go away for boot camp. He couldn't wait to join the army, and his passion for danger drove him to perform dangerous stunts. He had been practicing with people his own age for training but it was clear he was a natural. A few weeks after his girlfriend had left, he had puckered up the courage to ask about his own parents. It turned out his father was a CEO of a large company producing weapons, and his mother had once been in the army as well as police force, and now worked alongside his father.

A few months after Nevaeh had left, they could no longer connect telepathically, but perhaps this was due to new distances. It had still worried the two of them and their families. However, she had not informed him of her upcoming arrival, and had not called or texted him in a week. At first she had received a significant amount him in the first two days, but they had eventually stopped. Her cousin Lauren was also coming to stay with them and they were told it was quite likely their whole family would be moving to California soon. Her friends had been informed of her arrival, but had been warned of some pretty ridiculous consequences. 

NEVAEH'S POV

I make my way up to his door step, hoping that Nevan opens the door. Nevan opens the door and his smiled grows a thousand times bigger and he wraps his arms around me.

"Hey Princess!" He chuckles picking me up and spinning me around.

"Hey! How you doing?" I ask as he puts me bag down.

"I'm doing great, you must be exhausted, honey come in!" He says. Just as we take a seat, Anja comes down talking on the phone in her uniform.

"I'll be home late, I think there's some Pizza leftover on the island, Tyler will be home any minute now, ask him to tidy his room today" she tells Nevan before leaving. I've made it clear I no longer want to speak to her, and after much convincing she has left me alone. We hear the front door close and I talk to Nevan regarding a recent extract he sent me and asked me to give my opinion on. A few moments later, the front door opens and I look at Nevan excitedly.