Chapter 56

TYLER'S POV

"Nevaeh! You gunna be late!" Rocky yelled from downstairs.

"Hurry up!" I yelled to Nevaeh who was in the closet with Kian. He had started school last week and was captain of some sports club, hence making him some famous dude. The 'most popular girl' was not Andrea, she was a cheer leader, like a typical American high school. The school was now even more packed then ever, and I hated my life more than before. I was about open the door and go in, but just as I touched the handle, the two of them walked out, both smiling like crazy.

"Do you like my outfit?" Nevaeh asked looking down. I analysed it, ripped skinny jeans, knee-length, and a long pink top with the words 'Like I care' printed in a darker pink.

"Yeah, it's not your usual clothing, but you look cute, I guess" I said nervously scratching the back of my neck(something I picked up from hanging out with the boys so much) but honestly I didn't like it.

"Kian picked it out!" She giggled.

"Okay, we need to leave now or we'll be late for school" I told her. Her smile became a frown and she rushed around gathering her stuff. I went downstairs and grabbed a few snacks for a back not wanting her to moan about being hungry and a breakfast snack bar thing. When she came downstairs I out them in her bag and we got into the car.

"Kian, your not allowed on Nevaeh 'dressing room' anymore" Rocky announced.

"Why?" Nevaeh asked nervously scratching the back of her neck giggling.

"Because you guys take to long deciding what to wear!" Rocky whined. Nevaeh sighed as though in relief and laughed.

"Yeah" Kian chuckled. "Ok"

As we pulled up at school, I noticed Nevaeh glancing at him every now and then, that was really weird. She never looked at anyone like that. I was starting to get an uneasy feeling about the two of them.

"I'll see you guys around" Kian said jumping out. He nodded at me briefly and kissed Nevaeh on the cheek before disappearing into a crowd of students. I saw her blush as we said good bye to the boys and went off for the first period.

"Ok guys, seeing as the whole class is packed, I'm going to add a few students to every group" our science teacher said. The presentations were due in next week and so far our team had not met up outside of school whilst the other groups seemed to have almost finished. As she added a few people, I noticed Kian staring at Nevaeh from the door way.

"Mr Stevenson, can you please join Chloe's group?" She said to him. He walked over to her and I sighed in relief.

"Ok, let's get to work" Nevaeh said taking lead as always. "You two give us any research you did and I'll sum it up into points and add it to the PowerPoint, the rest of you get to work with the visuals, Ty help me out here"

"Sure" I said swapping seats with a teammate so I could sit closer to her.

"Did you do the research on the oxytocin?" She asked. I nodded pulling it out and handing it to her. By the end of the lesson, we too had done an reasonable amount of work. As usual Jacob, Sharon and Joanna were waiting outside the classroom as we made our way to the changing rooms for sports.

"Hey look! It's Kian!" Sharon smiled.

"Yeah, he's so cute!" Joanna added.

"Really girls?" Nevaeh giggled just before we split so we could go to the different changing rooms.

NEVAEH'S POV

"OMG! You know him?" Joanna squealed as I told them about this morning and yesterday.