Chapter 70

NEVAEH'S POV

"Nevaeh, you need to start packing Hun" mom told me as I tried to understand quadratic sequences for my exams which started in two days.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To Colorado, we need to get some documents, so we decided to spend a few weeks there" Mom explained.

"When are we going?" I asked.

"We leave in three days" she said.

"Mom, I can't go!" I exclaimed.

"Why ever not?" She asked shocked.

"My exams start in two days, they go on for 3 weeks!" I told her.

"Damn it, I totally forgot! Now what do we do, it's too late to cancel, we already booked tickets for everyone.

"You all can go, I don't mind staying here on my own" I suggested.

"Your much too young to stay on your own for that long!" She exclaimed. I mentally face palmed, I'd spent my entire life on my own and she was worried about a few weeks.

"I can have Kian and Tyler stay with me, I won't be alone at all" I suggested. "I can have a few sleep overs with friends and stuff too"

"I'll have to discuss with Mark, start packing just in case" she said.

"Give me a few minutes" I said and she finally left me alone. My thoughts were to distracted to work now, I couldn't help thinking about what it would be like to stay alone in this house. It seemed pretty cool. I got up and packed a few pairs of clothes and then got back to work. I was still too distracted.

I went downstairs and got something to eat. Kian said he would be taking me out on a date tonight. He would be here in two hours, but he told me it was a casual place. I had been studying practically 24/7 for the past few weeks and Kian was frustrated I hadn't spent any time with him. Tyler and I often met up and studied together, we were almost back to normal and he told me how I had been affecting him.

I sat at the island for a while waiting for time to pass but the clock seemed frozen. I tapped my fingers humming along to stuff that came up in my head.

I didn't realise when I had take. My phone out and started writing. I made my way to the garage to record what I had come up with so I could show everyone at the next band meeting.

Kian showed up sometime around 7 and had started playing video games with the boys. It was 7:30 and I was beginning to wonder if he had cancelled our date. I frowned upon the thought as I stood in the doorway and he finally looked up at me.

"Are we cancelling our date? It's almost 8!" I asked furrowing my brows.

"No, I got distracted, I'm sorry sweetheart" he said holding my hands and kissing me gently. We left the house and we drove up at a weird building. "I want you to go in there and let the man get you ready, don't mess with him about anything okay?"

"Why, what is this place?" I asked.

"It's an old warehouse, I've some friend in there okay" he said gently. I nodded slowly. We leaned in and he brushed his lips against mine sending a shiver down my spine. He led the way and a guy walked out the warehouse.

"You have 1 hour" Kian said to him handing him some money. "I'll be back to pick you up soon okay?" He said looking at me. I nodded and the guy put his arm around my waist and lead me in. We went up the stairs and he handed me a robe.

"Can you undress please?" He said.

"Excuse me?" I shrieked taking a few steps back.

"We're going to style you up a bit" he said reaching for me and placing his hand on my shoulder.