Chapter 67

KIAN'S POV

She kissed back instantly and I was relived when she put her arms around me. I did the same but I knew that she would eventually cave if we didn't stop soon. It burned my blood when I saw them together and I knew she had had a really long day. We pulled away after a few minutes and she was about to walk past when I caught her hand.

"Nevaeh, darling I'm really sorry" I told her. I stood behind her and put one arm around her, moving my fingertips of the other up and down her neck. Her breath hitched slightly as I replaced my finger with my mouth and slowly started sucking, not hard enough to leave a mark though.

"I just don't want him near me again" she whispered, her voice told me she was going to crack any second.

"He can't even look at you anymore" I assured her. "You punched him quite a lot, he's probably writhing in pain" she giggled slightly before she turned around and brought her lips to mine once more.

"Let's go to eat, you can sit next to me" she smiled weakly. She fixed up a little again and we went downstairs where everyone already was. I saw there were 2 seats left, but one was next to my mother and one was next to Theo. I nodded slightly at Nevaeh before I went to sit next to Theo, and she, my mother. They all soon fell into deep conversations until the end of dinner. I certainly wasn't going to talk to Theo right now.

RYDEL'S POV

I watched Tyler mope around our house as he had been doing for the past hour or so. His mom had night duty and so he was staying the night after quite a while. I'd noticed the two of them had drifter apart since Nevaeh started dating Kian, and I was afraid of what was to happen next. I'd been watching him pace for the past couple of minutes and it was driving me crazy.

"Tyler" I called him. He looked in my direction and I patted the empty space next to me. He silently sat beside me and I looked at him. I saw eye bags under his eyes and he honestly knew he was wreck. "What's wrong? Don't be afraid to tell me" I urged.

"You wouldn't understand" he said in a strained voice.

"Maybe if you explained to me, I could help you out?" I suggested.

"Your going to think I'm being stupid" he shook his head.

"Just tell me and get it off your chest, I promise I won't tell anyone!" I said. He sighed deeply before he looked me in the eyes.

"I like her... I think that I do anyway" he said looking down at his shoes.

"Really? Since when?"

"I don't know, I just wanted her to stay away from Kian at first, but it sort of hurt when I saw the two of them from my bedroom" he admitted.

"Well, I'm going to say that you need to tell her without putting any pressure on her. Just tell her when your ready" I told him.

"I can't tell her, I was so rude to her the other day, and I bunked school for a day sitting in the park, I was sort of avoiding her"

"Just apologise for it, she's known you for ever, she will understand"

"Okay"

"Do you feel any better?"

"I do actually, I'm going to go and take a nap" he got up and made his way to The bedroom.

KIAN'S POV

I helped clear away the dishes with her this time. I wouldn't leave her alone here, it felt unsafe. I watched as she scrubbed each dish at least twice because handing it to Aunt Anna who rinsed it and then placed it in the drying rack. Then my mother dried it and handed it to Riley who put it away. It was a cute little chain, but now that I had finished clearing the table I had to leave whilst Theo would still be in here. I sat at the table watching Nevaeh doing the work until I noticed her trying to move her hair out of the way. I got up and walked towards her. I stood behind her and tucked her hair behind her ear and then placed a kiss on her cheek.