Chapter 53

STORMIE'S POV

"Have fun!" I yelled at everyone who left for tonight's concert, which was basically everyone but Nevaeh and I. I decided to stay home as I hadn't finished making dinner. I went into the kitchen and saw Nevaeh doing the dishes. We continued doing our work, waiting for the cake ,Ross had baked earlier and left for us to handle, to be done. There was a knock on the door.

"Can you answer that for me please honey? And put on a hoody before you do" I asked stirring.

"Sure" she said grabbing Ross's hoody and putting it on. I heard the front door open, and some chattering. A few moments later she walked in with a bouquet of red and white roses and a box of chocolates. Kian walked in behind her. She took the hoody of and continued doing her chores. I noticed Kian staring at her body.

"Hi Kian" I said trying to get him to look away.

"Hey Mrs Lynch" he said not looking away. I continued working for a couple of moments, but this feeling became more and more awkward.

"Nevaeh honey, can you go and put on a shirt please?" I said. Kian finally looked away from her blushing the slightest bit. Nevaeh walked out the room.

"I'll be right back" Kian excused himself walking out the room.

KIAN'S POV

I had something to admit. Something about her that I couldn't keep in anymore. I walked to Neveah's closet and knocked, but she didn't answer. I patiently waited for her to come out after taking a step out, but she came out of Ross's closet in a ginormous t-shirt.

"Nevaeh, can I talk to you for a second?" I said nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"Sure" she grinned walking up to me.

"I have a confession to make" I stuttered,

"Go on" she encouraged, for some reason making me even more nervous.

"I..."

"Yeah?"

"I really, really..."

"Go on, don't be shy " she nodded

"NEVAEH!" Stormie called from downstairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming" she yelled. "What did you wanna tell me?"
The
"Never mind, let's just go downstairs" I sighed.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah" I nodded. "I'm gunna use the bathroom" I said running off. When I walked into the kitchen again a few moments later I sat at the island running my fingers through my hair figuring out how to say it to her. She and Stormie were in deep conversation, and I was so busy thinking I didn't realise I was being asked a question until I had been asked about 3 times.

"I really, really, really like you Nevaeh" I blurted out.

"What?" She said widening her eyes, she went all pale and just froze on the spot. She looked like she had seen a ghost. I'm so stupid! I just couldn't keep my mouth shut.

"I'm sorry, it- it was nothing..." I said standing up to leave. Just then the front door opened and everyone else came inside laughing and all.

"I guess not then..." I said sitting down. Ross walked in snapping Nevaeh out of her trance. She ran out of the room and Ross stood there with a confused face.

"What was that all about?" He asked.

"Nothing, she... Just dropped something on your shirt" I stammered.

"My shirt?" He asked again.

"She was wearing one of your shirts." I explained. "Can you drop me home?"