Chapter 60

(Omfg!! Chapter 60!!)

ROSS' POV

As we pulled up into the drive way, we saw my sister kiss her boyfriend and we had no idea as to what my youngest sister was doing since the lovebirds were covering her. She looked like she hugging him or something.

"Dude, pay attention" Rocky scolded slapping my arm in a playful manner.

"I am!" I said giving my full attention back to Riker who was trying to explain something about the vocals about repeating days.

"But I have too much, it's too emotional, I don't want to have a breakdown on stage guys, the fans are starting to notice." Rocky said trying to keep a straight face. The song was not about Rocklexa's break up, but fans were starting to think so.

"Then we can move it around a little and give Nevaeh more bits" Rydel suggested as we started getting out the car. I looked up at the sky with was a beautiful pink colour. I pulled out my phone and took another picture of it. I posted it on Twitter and Instagram and I got replies almost instantly. I ignored them for now, and we continued discussing it.

"But she didn't even want to be in the band, we're already forcing her to do this much" Ratliff said.

"Well she seemed to enjoy the performance last weekend." Rydel argued.

"Okay, we'll just talk to her and ask her about it one more time"

"Ross, when is your last day at A&A?" Dad asked.

"We only have 3 more weeks!" I sighed. "4 years have passed by so quickly!"

"Dude stop being so cheesy" Ryland said slapping my arm.

"Can I go out for a bit?" Riker asked dad.

"Be home before midnight, none of you guys let your sisters sleep" mom scolded.

"Of course" we all sighed in unison.
________________
NEVAEH'S POV

I got up after a good long night of sleep. How often do I get enough sleep in a night? I turned my alarm off. I looked outside and say the grey sky. What wonderful weather for a July morning? I heard slight thunder and I groaned as I got up to get ready. I couldn't be bothered to find anything too good so I went for a shower and asked Rydel to get me something. She groaned too and I doubt she spent too much time picking my clothes either. She was going to the dance studio for classes today, and I was to join her later.

After brushing my teeth I stepping into the shower, scrubbing my body with the lilac Lilly that hung next to the shower. I didn't wash my hair knowing it would probably rain today. When I was done I reached for the towel and dried my body. After I stepped out the shower, I checked what clothes she took out before putting them on. There were tights and short shorts that were kinda ripped and the top was a little loose. I sighed and put it on because I didn't want to walk around the house with a towel. I put my books and equipment in my bag and went downstairs where the rest of the family was seated for breakfast. I grabbed my food and joined in with the conversation. They were talking about the weather.

"You can call in sick today if you want to" Rocky told me.

"No, I want to go" I told him. The weather wouldn't spoil my mood. Come on, I grew up in London!