Chapter 62

NEVAEH'S POV

We pulled up the house and I got out the car leaving my bag for Kian to bring in.

"Let's go in Gale!" I giggled taking his hand. I could feel Kian's frown and giggled

"Aren't you going to wait for your boyfriend?" Gale asked.

"No, tonight we can do some fun stuff tonight." I teased. Just as he knocked on the door I heard him sigh. "What's wrong?"

"I don't like hanging out with girls" he sighed. I heard Kian chuckle behind us.

"You hang out with Lynn all the time" I asked.

"Because I like her" he said. Kian chuckled even louder so I turned around and punched him, but it wasn't too hard.

"Ow!" He whined rubbing the spot I punched him in, I giggled and Kian's mother opened the door. She was holding a little baby, it was totally adorable.

"Hi Mrs Stevenson" I said shyly.

"Hi darling, come in" she smiled. We went in to see another family sitting in the living room. There was a lady that was similar age to Kian's and my mom and a man, again, similar to dad and Kian's dad. There was another a guys who looked around 18 sitting on the couch and a girl who looked 7. I guess the baby was also theirs, she looked only a few months old.

"This is my sister Anna, this is her husband Jordan, this is their son Theo, this is their daughter Riley, and their other baby Emma." Kian's mother introduced the family. I gave a small wave to each one but Gale ran ahead and gave Josa a hug and Kian went forward and gave Theo a man-hug?

"It's a pleasure meeting you all, I hope you don't mind me staying" I said.

"Of course not, I love having you over!" She chimed. "Why don't you go and put your bag upstairs, I'll start preparing dinner."

"Okay, I'll be down to help in a minute" I said.

"Okay, thank you Nevaeh" she smiled. "Oh and that's Nevaeh, Kian's girlfriend"

"Hey, your the British Lynch chick" Theo smirked.

"That's me" I giggled pointing to myself. I saw Kian scowl from the corner of my eye and he pulled me upstairs.

"Stay away from him" he warned.

"Why" I asked.

"That's guy is just a player, typical teen that needs a new girl to fulfil his needs every week, and the way he looked at you..." He trailed off. We reached his bedroom and he threw my bag on the floor.

"Don't be throwing my bag around!" I scolded picking it up and putting it on his desk. I turned the lamp on which gave a really nice colour to the room. It was light enough to see but not so bright it would make you blind. I had always loved this lamp.

"Now we can finally do this" he said crashing. His lips onto mine for the millionth time today and gently backing me up against the bed and then pushing me onto it quickly climbing on top of me.

"You have guests downstairs, I wanna see the baby" I whispered into his ear.

"I'm not gunna get you tonight am I?" He asked frustrated.

"Unfortunately not" I smirked. "Get off me" I giggled. Suddenly the door opened and Theo walked in.

"Oh, sorry" Theo said. I rolled us over so I was on top and pecked him one more time before I got up and fixed my hair and clothes. "Sorry dude, just wanted to see if you wanted to play a video game?"

"Sure" Kian smiled.

"I'm gunna go downstairs" I said. I pecked him once more before I left the room. Just as I closed the door I heard Theo say something. I pressed my ear against the door.