Chapter 49

NEVAEH'S POV

"Urgh I'm gunna be late for school!" I complained grabbing the towel that was laying on Rydels cupboard floor. I dried my self off and Rydel got me another dress. "I'm I'm 16, not a stripper"

"It looks super cute and it's new, I bought it yesterday when I went shopping with Laura, Savannah and Courtney.

"Fine" I said. I I dried my hair a little and then walked downstairs with my fists clenched. "Why on earth would you do that" I relied at my siblings.

"It was for Rydel not you!" Rocky said innocently.

"So why did you take my clothes?" I asked trying not to scream.

"We were just kidding, chill" Tyler said walking down the stairs.

"Says the boy that went missing for a night and returned like nothing happened" I screamed

"Let's have breakfast honey" mom said taking me to the kitchen.

"Fine" I said stomping into the kitchen.

"That's not the attitude you should be having" she warned.

"Sorry" I mumbled sipping some of the drink mom handed me.

"I wanted to talk to you about something" she said sitting opposite me on the island.

"Go On" I said.

"Have you ever though about your future?" She asked me.

"Not really" I shrugged.

"What hobbies do you have, you've lived with us for a year and I know nothing about you! Oh my stars, we need some mother daughter time!" She laughed. "I know, I'll book the two of us a spa appointment and then we can have dinner and watch a movie on Saturday. How does that sound?" She said excited taking her phone out.

"Great!" I smiled.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked me.

"Just some toast please" I replied.

"Any plans for tonight?" She asked again.

"Sharon and Joanna were thinking about heading to the mall later, and then I have cadets at 7, can you ask dad to pick me up?" I informed and asked her.

"Sure, but I think it's time we get you a driving listened too, I'll talk to mark about getting you lessons" she said,

"Ok" I shrugged.

"Neveah! We're leaving" Rocky called,

"I'll see you later" I said kissing mom on the cheeks before leaving.

"Love you" she called.

"Love you too" I said walking out the front door. Rocky told me to sit next to him at the front today, knowing I would murder Tyler if I sat next to him. When we arrived at school, I headed to the form room without saying a word to Tyler.

"You can't ignore me all day you know" he said sitting next to me. Sharon and Joanna saw me and walked up to me, so Tyler got up, probably to find Jacob and the other guys.

"So, are we still on for the mall later today?" Joanna asked excited. These two were the girls I hung out with most of the time.

"Yeah, as long as we are back early, I have cadets tonight" I confirmed.

"Great" Sharon said. The bell rung, and the teacher walked in with her arms full of folders. She sat at her desk before logging into the computer and talking.

"Ok, so before I do the register, I have a few notifications for you, firstly, the summer concert is coming up, and auditions are coming up for that, they will be with Mr Lynch and Mr Ratliff. The school play is also coming soon, the drama teachers Ms Rose and Ms Shiggins will be casting for that today at break and Lunch time, unless you have Drama today, in which case you can audition then. As the end of the year is approaching, your final end of year exams will be coming up and you its be revising for that. And as you know, in our school, you must have 10 hours of voluntary work and a job so you work at least 24 hours during the vacations." She read of a notepad stuck on her school diary. Everyone started chatting. She done the register and the bell rang, so we were dismissed."have a lovely day guys!" She called as the last person left.