Chapter 55

KIAN'S POV
I waited eagerly for Neveah to call and tell me she was back home. I talked to her every single day of this week and was so relived when she told me she would be back by this morning if there wasn't much traffic.

"Kian!" Mom called for the fifth or sixth time. I sighed and went downstairs to do the dishes with I hated with passion.

"Kian, can you help me with my homework?" Gale asked as I passed him on the couch. His leg was broken, but we were told to give it a month to heal. I don't think any of us would've taken that news well is I hadn't talked to Nevaeh that day.

"I'll come after I finish my chores ok?" I asked. He nodded and I went in the kitchen to see a Everest of dishes piled up in the sink. I sighed and got to work. When I was done, I went to sit with my brother and talk him through the problem solving questions he had to do with maths.

"It's a 4! I finally understand maths!" He chuckled excitedly and I couldn't stop smiling.

"So talk me through how your going to do the next one" I said crossing my arms and sitting back. He mumbled something's and wrote a few hints down, then handed me an annotated copy of a step by step guide of how to do it. He was such a nerd sometimes...

Just as we started the last questions, I got a text from Nevaeh saying she was officially ungrounded but Stormie was expecting the two of us to explain everything to her. Then I got a text from her saying she was only an hour away from home. My mood automatically lightened up at the thought of seeing her again.

"Someone's in love!" Gale yelled loud enough for everyone to hear and mom and dad instantly ran in. "He was smiling at a text!" Gale told.

"Gale!" I sighed.

"Really?" My dad asked raising his eyebrows.

"No, I just saw a funny post" I lied knowing they would want to check my phone if I toke them the truth. When I saw a text from Nevaeh saying she was home I got up and told mom I was going to meet a friend, which in a sense was actually true. I got into my car and drove to their house and knocked on the door. Riker opened the door quickly, but had a disappointed look on his face when he saw me.

"Sorry I was expecting someone else." He said letting me in.

"It's cool, where Nevaeh?" I asked.

"In her closet" he said. I went up to her closet and went in. I opened it and saw her standing there smiling. I walked up to her and gave her a tight hug and she hugged me back just as hard.

"Your here!" She sighed.

"Yeah" I replied holding her in my arms.

"How's your brother" she asked me.

"He's good, he just doesn't like the fact that he can't move around all day, maybe you should bring Lynn over one day for a play date." I suggested.

"How about tomorrow?" She asked.

"Great!" I replied.

"I missed you" she said.

"I missed you too" I sighed.

"I missed doing this to you" she said gently leaning up and kissing me on the lips.

"I'm missed doing this to you!" I laughed pushing her gently against a wall and kissing her harder. She kissed me back and when my tongue entered her mouth she moaned as it got heated and more passionate. She jumped slightly and wrapped her legs around me, I could feel myself getting bigger.

"Why don't we go out for a bit" I suggested pulling away.

"Ok, I have to finish unpacking first though" she giggled.