Chapter 36

NEVAEHS POV

ONE WEEK LATER, 2:00AM

I slowly tiptoed out of bed. Then remembered I hurt my ankle and fell on my bottom. Luckily I was close enough to my crutches. Mum and Dad had decided that instead of just decoration our room, they wanted to renovate the whole house, so mum and dad had their own room, and we had one ginormous bedroom.

There were 4 bunks on one side of the room, and 4 on the other. Me, Lynn, Rydel slept on one side, whilst the 4 boys slept on the other 4 bunks, and the good thing was, that everyone had soundproof curtains on their bed side. We can't hear people having sex (Riker and Laura) we can't hear people sleep talking (Rocky and Ross) and we couldn't hear people snoring (Rydel, Lynn, Ryalnd and Ellington.) this was really good for me because I was a light sleeper, and hardly got any sleep when we were on tour. In the side opposite of the door, we had a projector installed, so we could watch movies and stuff from TV of PC's.

And all our clothes and stuff were under our bed. Underneath all the bed that were on the floor, there was a spare bed, that you could use as a drawer, and on the top bunk, there was a cupboard by the feet of the person. I loved our new room! It was like the tour bus, but so much comfier. And all the beds were double beds, not single. So two people could fit on a bed comfortably!

Anyway, I grabbed my crutches and slowly walked out to the kitchen. I woke up and craved lemonade, but there was none, so I could have to make some. I felt Tyler still awake next door.

'Your awake?' I asked him.

'I never slept, what are you doing up at this time?' He asked me.

'I'm craving Lemonade, but there's none' I replied, getting on my knees to see if there are any in the fridge. I sighed. We were out of lemons too. 'No lemons either' I sighed to him.

'We have some, I'll bring them over' he laughed. A few minutes later, there was a slight knock on the door. I picked up a blanket from the couch and wrapped around myself, then went to open the door. I opened the door slowly, and heard a mumble. Then Tyler yelled.

'Nev, don't open the door!' He yelled. But it was too late. I opened the door and there he was standing in front of me.

"So smart of your 'brother' to give out your address to the public sweetly, now come on let's go home" he smirked.

"N-no" I half whispered. He put a hand on my back and I tightened my grip on my crutches, getting ready to attack.

"Come along honey" he smiled sourly. I gulped and tried to feel Tyler. The connection was weak.

"I said no" I half yelled, taking a crutch-step back. He didn't move. I took another step back, I felt sweat start to form on my forehead.

"I'm your dad, you can't disobey me, I have 5 new men for you to sleep with this week" he said. I took another step back, and I was far enough to let the door close. I heard a phone go off upstairs. It was my phone, and my phone didn't ring at night. I heard some shuffling and foot steps, then the phone stopped ringing. I heard a muffled voice. Then it stopped.

"I'm not going anywhere, I don't even know you." I said, my voice was starting to crack, but no tears came. I knew who had called, and if I stalled him long enough, I wouldn't be going anywhere.

"Did you know your mother adopted a kid? They live next door, and so I gave them both a visit too." He said.

"Yes, and she's not my mother either. She is Tyler's mother" I said. I slowly started to lift my crutch that was closest to the door. I couldn't feel Tyler anymore. This has never happened before, unless he was sleeping. I know he wasn't sleeping. I hear some footsteps towards the stairs, more than one pair, but I don't move my eyes from his.