In Trouble...Again

Jaden,

I grabbed Alicia's arm keeping her from going in her next class. I gently pushed her on the locker holding her waist and giving her that stare she cant resist. She looked away from me and smiled. 

"stop looking at me like that please" 

I stared at her for more seconds "you cant get away with all that licking your lips at me and stuff" 

"I wasnt trying to" 

"Yes you were" I pushed my body on hers "you were about to go to class"

"mm, ok maybe i was"

"you failed, lets go to the bathroom.. janitors closet.. see if someones in the library"

"you have a boner?" she pulled my shirt up slowly rubbing down my chest then grabbing my boner.

I placed my hand on her inner thigh and leaned in to kiss her. I know I just got my phone back after doing this in the my bathroom but i dont care. She wrapped her arms around my neck as my hand moved up her thigh. I finally reached the spot I've been headed toward and began rubbing her lightly , our lips still moving. She moaned in my mouth. 

Moments later I felt her pull away and gently push me back. 

"baby" i saw her looking behind me. 

i turned around and there stood the teacher of the class I was passing notes in. But the worst part was my hand was up Alicia skirt and we were kissing so much it could lead to sex really quick. I slowly sled my hand from under her skirt and turned around. 

"Hey"

"office"

"man, You no your my favorite teacher right?" 

"im not buying that.. Alicia?" she said shocked

"ma'am?"

"I cant believe.... you? Outta all?Just both of you go to the office" 

She walked us both to the office and made sure the principle knew what we did, including me and the note thing. We sat in the office beside each other and got a weird look from him. 

"why yall kissing and touching in my hall way?" He asked

"It just happened" i lied

"stuff like that doesnt just happen like that. i take it you to are dating"

"yea"

"This is the 10th time I've found students kissing even having sex in my school.. wanna tell me why??"

"i dont know, Im not them"

"you should know why everyone is doing it.. i mean EVERYONE. I just sent a couple home"

"i dont know, but listen can you not tell my parents about this? I promise you want catch me doing this again" 

he laughed and then his face got straight "Im gonna call them right now" 

"But your the best principle in the world and i only get in trouble some times so i can come talk to you"

"here, you call them" he handed me the phone 

I got up and took it. 

"Alicia, your next" 

"im gonna be in trouble once again"

"You should be! Ive never seen you in my office before Alicia"

"No answer" i lied

"Let me call then"